[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New to IDP Leagues

Hey guys. Joining my first IDP 12 man league this year. Any words of wisdom or tips my fellow huddlers would mine parting to a rookie IDP player. Like how much more do you value a def player to an offensive one. From the little I've seen it seems that LBs are the bread and butter but also the most plentiful depth wise. That's about all the knowledge I got. Yeah, I'm scared. Thanks for any help.

But to answer the question, it is typical to think of your LB's as the RB's of the defense, the DB's as the WR's and the DL's as the TE's, so to speak.

You should post your IDP scoring here and we can give you a better view into it.

My local plays IDP, but it's only 1 player per position, so it's different than starting 3 LB's like we're doing in this mock.

The more IDP starters you must have, the more you value them in the draft, and their drafting position should reflect that.

But to answer the question, it is typical to think of your LB's as the RB's of the defense, the DB's as the WR's and the DL's as the TE's, so to speak.

You should post your IDP scoring here and we can give you a better view into it.

My local plays IDP, but it's only 1 player per position, so it's different than starting 3 LB's like we're doing in this mock.

The more IDP starters you must have, the more you value them in the draft, and their drafting position should reflect that.

910508[/snapback]

I'm gonna pass on the mock because I don't have clue... yet. Plan to study the hell out of it though. I'll get the scoring in for you. Thanks for the help Gil.

I'm gonna pass on the mock because I don't have clue... yet. Plan to study the hell out of it though. I'll get the scoring in for you. Thanks for the help Gil.

910515[/snapback]

You should still give it a shot. I know nothing about IDP's, not in a league, but still in the mock.

• 3 weeks later...

As for the LBs, yes they are the bread and butter, if starting more than one try for MLBs as they are more involved than the OLBs and try to avoid strong-side backers as the TE will block them on running plays. If your league rewards handsomely for sacks maybe look at some WLBs.