[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cold Pizza or Cold Fried Chicken?

And I accept your apology. :D

917804[/snapback]

this makes me laugh.....well done.

On another note touched upon by Skins: If iced tea is to be consumed, it must come already sweetened. And I'm not talking about that Lipton canned junk. I am talking about brewed tea with a cup or two of sugar dumped in it while it is cooling. The lemon is optional.

this makes me laugh.....well done.

On another note touched upon by Skins: If iced tea is to be consumed, it must come already sweetened. And I'm not talking about that Lipton canned junk. I am talking about brewed tea with a cup or two of sugar dumped in it while it is cooling. The lemon is optional.

917922[/snapback]

Yer down in SC now, son. Sweet tea is God's nectar.

My family hit South Carolina in 1740 and began eating dirt and okra.

How you like it down there? Charleston, right?

It is great and I am a little more in my element. Lots of hot girls and my new job is really cool. I am the Dir of Intl Sales for a small tech company down here and am living life to the hilt. I'll be back in DC for my draft in a week, but don't really miss it too much. just trying to get used to the heat.

Cold fried chicken is yummalicious!

On a different note, I have eaten more fried chicken than any white man that ever lived. Period. I try to eat fried chicken at least 2 or 3 times per week. If I was on death row, I would ask for a big plate of fried chicken, a gallon of sweet tea, mashed potatos, homemade cornbread, and banana pudding.

It is great and I am a little more in my element. Lots of hot girls and my new job is really cool. I am the Dir of Intl Sales for a small tech company down here and am living life to the hilt. I'll be back in DC for my draft in a week, but don't really miss it too much. just trying to get used to the heat.

918219[/snapback]

carpetbagger! Mofos are worse than beaners. They move down here and never leave... :D

carpetbagger!  Mofos are worse than beaners.  They move down here and never leave... :D

918229[/snapback]

No shihtzee...I never hear about a Southerner moving up to Yankeeland and never wanting to come back.