[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

draft day @ camp frazia

Down Goes Frazia

Thanks again for hosting Frazia..  :D

And,  :D to Hugh for the food and potato salad.

939876[/snapback]

I second that! What a great way to kick off the season in the Emerald City! Thanks again Fraz & Hugh! :D

Any pics of you ghouls? :D

Also, I'm picking from the #9 spot and was therefore curious about the Tacoma Trash strategy....

three WRs to start (albeit three d@mnn good ones)? Is this a heavy pts/reception league?

Edited by msaint

Any pics of you ghouls? :D

Also, I'm picking from the #9 spot and was therefore curious about the Tacoma Trash strategy....

three WRs to start (albeit three d@mnn good ones)? Is this a heavy pts/reception league?

939956[/snapback]

Not any heavier than many others.. 0.5/rec. It was just a risky play. If Chris Brown stays healthy, and if DeShaun Foster stays healthy, it just might work. So, in other words, it won't work.

And no, I'm not Tacoma Trash.

Local names too. Who's Puyallup P ricks? :D

939961[/snapback]

That would be me.

Thanks from me too Frazia for hosting, and hugh for cookin!!

Harrington sure went EARLY this draft, and whatever happens in the "war room", stays in the "war room".

Much thanks to frazia and his family , good time , sorry about the mess

Drafting 3 WR's

I felt the drop off between teir 1 and teir 2 WR's was much bigger then RB's this year and with the 9th , 4th and 7th picks decided to draft WR's which still left me C.Brown and Foster in the 4th and 5th, win or lose it should be interesting.

I would be interested in any feedback on this strategy,

except from Jedi I'll see you on the feild :D

for those interested...... here's the complete draft.

2005 ECB draft

939887[/snapback]

looking at the rosters quickly, if sky avoids injuries at rb (he has no depth whatsoever), he should walk away with this league. how did you guys let the old man do this to ya?? nice drafting sky. parker and taylor were steals with those late picks.

looking at the rosters quickly, if sky avoids injuries at rb (he has no depth whatsoever), he should walk away with this league.  how did you guys let the old man do this to ya??  nice drafting sky.  parker and taylor were steals with those late picks.

940537[/snapback]

how do you know which team's skys?

how do you know which team's skys?

940577[/snapback]

Because I have the same team name in Fusion. :D

Fraz.... thanks... your wife did great. :D

Hughy.... good food.... thanks also.

Was a good day.... slow at times and too fast at others but all in all (except for that closed door thing) it was a very good day.

Now if only AGreen and FTaylor can't play for some reason I should do real good.