[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thank Braylon Edwards!

BigTen

Crow anyone? :D Man, like the guy or not, he has got skills. I will have a nice steaming hot plate of crow please. Of course he was facing a 5'9" CB, but he still got it done. Was that J. Hayes out there? Right before they made the pass, I looked at my Dad and called the whole darn thing out. I knew they would go to him and that of course the Lions would blow it. I am begining to change to the dark side, :D I believe he will be a great receiver in the NFL.

Another the other side, the Lions are 1st and 10 at the Browns one and they throw 0 times to BMW. Why draft the guy and not use him in that exact situation? He has great hands and has the size to out jump small DB. :D

Another the other side, the Lions are 1st and 10 at the Browns one and they throw 0 times to BMW.  Why draft the guy and not use him in that exact situation?  He has great hands and has the size to out jump small DB.  :D

939349[/snapback]

It's the preseason. The probably don't game plan this early, and they are evaluating players for other aspects also.

Crow anyone?  :D  Man, like the guy or not, he has got skills. 

939349[/snapback]

Let's not get carried away just yet. Not only was it the Lions, it was their 3rd string. Braylon will be good, but let's keep things in perspective. He is still a rookie WR and we all know what that means in FF.

Let's not get carried away just yet.  Not only was it the Lions, it was their 3rd string.  Braylon will be good, but let's keep things in perspective.  He is still a rookie WR and we all know what that means in FF.

939573[/snapback]

It wasn't even their third string, it was a 5'-9" UFA rook who has no chance of making the team. And I LOVE how the national media is glossing over the fact that Keith Smith made him look like a complete FOOL earlier.

Peace

policy

And I LOVE how the national media is glossing over the fact that Keith Smith made him look like a complete FOOL earlier.

Peace

policy

940022[/snapback]

Yeah the national media may be down on their knees slobbing Edward's knob, but that dog won't hunt here at the Huddle.

That being said, I do see Braylon as the #2 early on and the #1B later this year. Next year he should be the undisputed #1.

Pretty sure Romeo had Andre Davis in his office recently for a little conversation. It probably went something like this.

"Son, it's been real, it's been fun, but it ain't been real fun.

See Andre my boy, Antonio has just been plain lights out better than you this TC & pre-season. Maybe it's that little toe thing you had from last year, maybe you've got something on your mind, but whatever it is, you just ain't cuttin' the mustard. Braylon's my boy and that little squirt Northcutt is my KR and #3 WR. It's a numbers game son, and your number just didn't come up with us.

Why don't you go get your bags packed and have a little chat with your agent. See if you fellows can't work out a trade. Give Andy a call. I heard through the grapevine, that one of his WR's is being a real jerk. Maybe Dicky V? Heard he signed that mouth FredEx and now FredEx is hurt and won't see a Doc about getting fixed up.

I'm sorry son, but that's just how these things work out sometimes. Good luck and I'm sure you'll do well where ever you go.

Now don't let the door hit ya on the way out"

Yeah the national media may be down on their knees slobbing Edward's knob, but that dog won't hunt here at the Huddle.

That being said, I do see Braylon as the #2 early on and the #1B later this year. Next year he should be the undisputed #1.

Pretty sure Romeo had Andre Davis in his office recently for a little conversation. It probably went something like this.

See Andre my boy, Antonio has just been plain lights out better than you this TC & pre-season. Maybe it's that little toe thing you had from last year, maybe you've got something on your mind, but whatever it is, you just ain't cuttin' the mustard. Braylon's my boy and that little squirt Northcutt is my KR and #3 WR. It's a numbers game son, and your number just didn't come up with us.

Why don't you go get your bags packed and have a little chat with your agent. See if you fellows can't work out a trade. Give Andy a call. I heard through the grapevine, that one of his WR's is being a real jerk. Maybe Dicky V? Heard he signed that mouth FredEx and now FredEx is hurt and won't see a Doc about getting fixed up.

I'm sorry son, but that's just how these things work out sometimes. Good luck and I'm sure you'll do well where ever you go.

940049[/snapback]

nicely done!

Andre has been, as widely reported, given permission to seek himself a new employer...

940049[/snapback]

I really did not need the slobbing the knob image. :D

Edited by sacosud

I believe he will be a great receiver in the NFL.

939349[/snapback]

Think you're getting a bit carried away. Maybe just doin' a little :D ? However, the play in question was a great display of his natural ablities. I especially like the fact that it was made when the game was on the line (I know, I know, it's only pre-season). Let's not forget the outstanding play of Charlie Frye. He's looked more poised and comfortable in his first two appearances than Tim Couch did after 5 seasons.