[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chiefs v Cardinals tonight

Chief Dick

I'm anxious to see the Cards offense against the improved KC defense.

939407[/snapback]

The Cards offense looked terrible. Warner looked bad. Chiefs D looked much better this week.

Chiefs offense was so-so. Larry Johnson looked real good.

The Cards offense looked terrible. Warner looked bad. Chiefs D looked much better this week.

Chiefs offense was so-so. Larry Johnson looked real good.

939740[/snapback]

I don't exactly know how to interperate what I saw in the firsth half. The Chiefs D LOOKED a whole lot better, but I am not convinced that it wasn't the ineptitude of Warner and the Cardinals offense in general.

Definitely encouraging for Chiefs fans, and worrisome for all these pundits looking for the impossible dream of a Cardinals playoff appearance.

Edited by rattsass

I don't exactly know how to interperate what I saw in the firsth half.  The Chiefs D LOOKED a whole lot better, but I am not convinced that it wasn't the ineptitude of Warner and the Cardinals offense in general.

Definitely encouraging for Chiefs fans, and worrisome for all these pundits looking for the impossible dream of a Cardinals playoff appearance.

939757[/snapback]

The Chiefs are noticeably faster on defense this year. That much is true.

939762[/snapback]

No doubt about that. They have some speed to the outside which is definitely more like watching professional football. :D

Did you just hear Peterson throw Tynes under the bus? He basically just fired him on the air. Now that's tough love.

How did Arrington look? Thanks, in hopeful anticipation!

939767[/snapback]

The Cardinals offensive line just wasn't getting it done tonight so I can't really give much read on Arrington. He is hard to tackle, I'll give him that much.

939757[/snapback]

I doubt that the 2nd preseason game is the crystal ball for the Cards playoff chances....oh the score is now 24-10 Cards.....

I doubt that the 2nd preseason game is the crystal ball for the Cards playoff chances....oh the score is now 24-10 Cards.....

939774[/snapback]

Yeah, as long as the Cards 2nd stringers play other teams 2nd stringers they should be good.

Clarification: Not darning the Cardinals season. Only noting cause for concern when the leagues worst defense from a year ago pushes them around. I assure you I am well aware that preseason means squat.

939757[/snapback]

What Ive been saying all along.

939774[/snapback]

The Cardinals are the same old Cardinals choose to beleive it or not but you'll see at the end of the season.

What Ive been saying all along.

The Cardinals are the same old Cardinals choose to beleive it or not but you'll see at the end of the season.

939803[/snapback]

Nobody asked you, you dip(the really bad word).

Edited by Chief Dick

Hey Cheif Suck a ass! There's room for everyone to comment on the huddle.

939813[/snapback]

There is, but a number of us have grown tired of your sorry antics. You should go peddle your crap on a Seahawks message board and leave the grownups alone.

Run along and play.

There is, but a number of us have grown tired of your sorry antics.  You should go peddle your crap on a Seahawks message board and leave the grownups alone. 

Run along and play. 

939853[/snapback]

Hey Fagwash, When someone does some sorry antic I respond. Thats The way I operate. I dont need to take your BS. I just wanna talk football. Dont say something stupid if you wanna hear some crap from me.

i watched the game till 1/2 time and thought the cards hung in there plus KC got every PI call all the way down the field twice Arizona 6 - 95 yards can't win like that.

Also, Boldin had aTD called back for a L. Davis body slam on a KC DL men so it would of been 10-7 at 1/2 time.

Point i,s the Cards didn't give up like in past years they are much improved. Yes, the O looked a little slow at some points and the D seemed lost too but they played hard for the entire game.

Hey Fagwash, When someone does some sorry antic I respond. Thats The way I operate. I dont need to take your BS. I just wanna talk football. Dont say something stupid if you wanna hear some crap from me.

939884[/snapback]

Oh, the thoughtful wisdom that flows from you!!! :D All we're trying to tell you is that the way you operate makes you a tool. :D If your uber-childish remarks continue, you will indeed hear more about it from me and others.

Seriously, grow up & play nice.

Oh, and the Seahawks suck.

How did Marcel Shipp look?  Just wondering if he looked good enough to pass up JJ being that JJ fumbled again this week.  I have a 2pm draft today and was considering taking JJ as my 3rd RB.  Just wanting to make sure he is going to be the starter.

940155[/snapback]

I wouldn't worry about Shipp passing Arrington on the depth chart.

939762[/snapback]

As it should be Chief, I hope so with the off season moves, but be warned, your boys are in for a good ole fashioned behind the shed lesson when you come to our park on the 26th of September. Your boy Priest may just get rolled up AGAIN. We'll see.

What did you tell me earlier, the Chefs are going to kick some Bronco ass?? or something to that affect??

Care to place your BBQ where your mouth is? A couple dozen ribs or the like?? Let me know and we can set up the arrangements.

Oh, yeah, and the Seahawks SUCK!!!

Edited by Turf Smurf

Dont say something stupid if you wanna hear some crap from me.

939884[/snapback]

Just to clarify - one should only say something stupid if they don't want to hear stupid crap from you? You should probably be prepared to hear a lot of stupid comments then.