[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Low down and dirty!

PantherDave

There is a widely known fact in my local-I have drafted Detroit ST every year since I've played FF, which is 1989. Well one of my oldest friends (8th year in my local) takes Det ST with the 14th pick-totaly threw me for a loop, and he was laughing his A** off, and when he did it the whole room just went silent, he pi**ed me off, but all in good fun. I swear though they have scored every year since 1989 on ST (it seems that way), and it was a tradition ended by our newbie here, "PantherRage", the Det ST now reside with the RaginCajins, for a season anyway!!!!!! Hey Rage :D

i threatened the people in the doh league(14 teams) who had no backup qb, that i was going to draft 2 qb's with my swing picks in the 10th 11th round and leave the 3-4 teams with no backups with a choice of frerotte/feeley, hutchinson, and ramsey. the 2 people who drafted before me that needed backups swooped up on them. it dropped the players i wanted to me.....sammie parker and travis taylor. it felt dirty but oh so good.