[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Day Food

Scooby

Best food item for draft day this year?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Best food item for draft day this year?

• Queso
    • Hot Wings
    • Pizza
    • Etoufee or Gumbo
    • Fajitas

Nothern Fried Chicken! Mrs. RR is makin' it as I type! :D

Edit for:

What a woman! :D She doesn't like, but totally understands my Football fanaticism! :D

Edited by rocknrobn26

We do pizza for my draft. We do ours through CBS Sportsline, because there are always a couple of guys who are drafting online from out of town. And, with online drafts, you have limited time between picks, and cannot break to go tend the barbeque. And, none of the wives/girlfriends have volunteered to cater for us.

We do pizza for my draft.  We do ours through CBS Sportsline, because there are always a couple of guys who are drafting online from out of town.  And, with online drafts, you have limited time between picks, and cannot break to go tend the barbeque. And, none of the wives/girlfriends have volunteered to cater for us.

941050[/snapback]

Yet another reason to use MFL.

Big fat sausages, grilled over open flame, with a side of cheeseburger medium rare. 

Chorizo is my favorite, but I would settle for brats.

941056[/snapback]

Dam...man....get some of those awesome cheddar-wursts that I had last weekend w/ Chavez! Ummmmmmmmmmmm.....Ummmmmmmmmmm! But then you also need his Mom-in-laws tater-salad! Chit she makes great tater salad. The Egg flavor was orgasmic!

Big John.....'member dose(cheddar-wursts & tater salad)? Bet ya can't get dem in Atlanta? :D:D Did I mention the garlic dip and onion dip? :D

I'd rather have a good ettoufee or gumbo any day hands down. That being said, the likelyhood of me or any of my friends making it and having it at the draft are slim to none. So I'll go with Pizza and Wings. Most place round here deliver both, so why limit yourself to just one?

The only reason I voted for Gumbo was it is the easiest to put Ex-Lax in.....all the other team managers will be so busy crapping their brains out they wont have time to make a decent draft......