[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wtd Avg 2005 Projection Spreadsheet -- updated

rhino

Here's the link to download the spreadsheet.

Here's the link to find out what the above link is all about.

This update includes...

1. Depth chart updates, per Huddle's 8/21/05 data

2. Avg Pick updates, per MFL's 8/15/05 data

3. Huddle's projection updates, 8/19/05

4. FFToday's projection updates, 8/18/05

5. Footballdoc's projection updates, 8/17/05

6. Sportfanatics projection updates, 8/21/05

7. Fantasysharks projection updates, 8/16/05 (since updated)

8. Rosterspots projections updates, 8/18/05

9. Depth Chart tab is now "highlighted" when a player is "drafted" on the Draft tabs.

ENJOY!

ps. I do not plan on future updates, as I'm now involved in 6 drafts, with 4 along the way. I MAY update it next weekend.

Thanks Rhino - this thing is awesome.

One problem I'm having (with both the 2000 & 2002 versions, using Excel 2002) - when I enter scoring rules and hit F9 to update calcs, this does not automatically re-sort either of the Rank tabs. I can click on the sort buttons on the "Rank" tab to re-sort by fantasy points, but the "Rank II" tab is still sorted in the original order (Daunte first for QB's, even though his point total is lower after the F9).

Thanks Rhino - this thing is awesome.

One problem I'm having (with both the 2000 & 2002 versions, using Excel 2002) - when I enter scoring rules and hit F9 to update calcs, this does not automatically re-sort either of the Rank tabs.  I can click on the sort buttons on the "Rank" tab to re-sort by fantasy points, but the "Rank II" tab is still sorted in the original order (Daunte first for QB's, even though his point total is lower after the F9).

941874[/snapback]

I believe that F9 will update all the associated cells/tabs correctly to reflect to "new" calculations, but you need to click F9 again while on the RankII tab in order for that page to re-sort in order to reflect the revised point totals.

Thanks Rhino! I have a general question for everyone...Do you mess with the weights of the sites on the POS tabs or do you usually leave them all 1. If so then how heavily do you weigh The Huddle vs the others? The Huddle is the only site I use so I'm not familiar with the others.