[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dallas Homers

For the past few seasons Dat Nguyen has been a mainstay in fantasy IDP leagues. I have him in Dynasty Wars II and while he's not one of the top LBs in the league he is has been a very solid, productive #3 LB. Now with Dallas moving to the 3-4 I'm concerned that his production will drop. I know typically in the 3-4 system the ILBs will rack up a lot of tackles, but with Dallas so far it seems the tackle numbers are much more spread out and the knock on Dat is that he may be too small to play the ILB position. So what do you guys see from Dat this year? Will his numbers stay about the same or drop with the new system. Coincidently I also have Bradie James. I know his production will increase since he didn't start much last year, but will he finally become a viable starter as well and of the two who do you think will be better?

Never thought about it. I'd think he'd have the usual season, as you know, he's just a player. From watching him over the last 6 years I'd assume no matter what the scheme he'll do what he does. Throw out 2002 and his last 4 years have been amazingly consistent.

I'll see if I can find out anything for you.

I believe I heard speculation within the last month that Nguyen might even get waived. I find that harder to believe as time goes on though because he's a popular player and teams tend to try to do such guys a favor by releasing them early so they can catch on with another team.

I believe I heard speculation within the last month that Nguyen might even get waived.  I find that harder to believe as time goes on though because he's a popular player and teams tend to try to do such guys a favor by releasing them early so they can catch on with another team.

946858[/snapback]

Dallas wouldn't trade him to New Orleans for Darren Howard and a draft pick. Why would they waive him? That's just insane. :gettingonkneesprayingitstrue:

Dallas wouldn't trade him to New Orleans for Darren Howard and a draft pick. Why would they waive him? That's just insane. :gettingonkneesprayingitstrue:

946942[/snapback]

Not a bit true. From what I've heard he's had an amazing camp given the change in schemes. I'd expect what he always does again this year.