[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Anderson goes all the way.

Randall

While I didn't draft Anderson, my week 1 opponent in my main league drafted Bell in the 2nd round, touting how he was "the man" in Denver this season.  :D

Gotta love trash talking rookies.  All he has at RB is Priest, Bell, and Staley.  :doah:

954437[/snapback]

These people are reading outdated magazines or using free services(Yahoo or ESPN). Gotta love idiots. :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Anderson - 32 years old

had one good year

Will not be starting by week 3.

954768[/snapback]

I dunno about that, but there certainly is that kind of risk. I love Anderson this year, but didn't have the stones to pull the trigger at 6.2 in a 12 team league. Took JJ Arrington instead hoping that Anderson would fall to the 7th. He didn't. :D

had one good year

954768[/snapback]

Wish I had money to back this up against you, but I believe you are dead wrong. My bet is he out runs that one good year. Bell will be the one hurt by the third game.

I picked him at 10.4. :D One of my buddies kept insisting that Bell was the starter. :D These guys all used cheat sheets from ESPN. :D Man I cleaned house on these chumps. :D

954426[/snapback]

:D Had a draft last weekend with a couple of newbies drafting from an early season FF magazine. I felt like I was in a time warp. These cats were drafting Price, McCardell and Troy Brown in the middle rounds. After a few of those picks, I asked what year their magazines were published in? :D

had one good year

954768[/snapback]

Anderson starts as long as he's healthy. :D He might be 32, but he's got low miles. He was fast enough to run away from the entire Colts secondary last weekend. He is a genuinely nice guy and unselfish. He's a Marine. He was a Utah Ute. :D Go Mike!

:D  Had a draft last weekend with a couple of newbies drafting from an early season FF magazine.  I felt like I was in a time warp.  These cats were drafting Price, McCardell and Troy Brown in the middle rounds.  After a few of those picks, I asked what year their magazines were published in?  :D 

Anderson starts as long as he's healthy.  :D  He might be 32, but he's got low miles.  He was fast enough to run away from the entire Colts secondary last weekend.  He is a genuinely nice guy and unselfish.  He's a Marine. He was a Utah Ute.  :D  Go Mike!

954929[/snapback]

This is the first time that I've ever seen Jimmy type in a non-blue. :D

These people are reading outdated magazines or using free services(Yahoo or ESPN).  Gotta love idiots. :D

954443[/snapback]

Correll Buckhalter's available. :D

Today I heard Skeletor talking on the radio. He said Mike Anderson only run 4.6 but does it all day long. He didn't sound like someone expecting Bell to take over anytime soon.

Edited by Randall

Wish I had money to back this up against you, but I believe you are dead wrong.  My bet is he out runs that one good year.  Bell will be the one hurt by the third game.

954855[/snapback]

I got it! If anderson flops or is removed from being a starter you have to add "Cliaz is my fantasy football God" in your sig line

and

If he beast and is the starter all year long I have to add

"Turf Smurf made me his b1tch"

:D

Edited by cliaz

My league with my friends is on Yahoo and their news is updated daily. You have to take the news with a grain of salt as you do all news.

955432[/snapback]

I have a league hosted there as well. I just checked and as of 30 seconds ago Tatum Bell is still ranked #25 overall. He's one spot below Steven Jackson and one spot above Chad Johnson. I can't wait for one of the guys in my league to take this guy in the late second round.

I got it!  If anderson flops or is removed from being a starter you have to add "Cliaz is my fantasy football God" in your sig line

and

If he beast and is the starter all year long I have to add

"Turf Smurf made me his b1tch"

:D

956924[/snapback]

Seems a little one sided to go all year long. You said earlier:

"Mike Anderson - 32 years old

had one good year

Will not be starting by week 3."

So, if you'd like to double that and have the bet run through week 6 with Anderson still the starter I'm in and you're on.

Seems a little one sided to go all year long.  You said earlier:

"Mike Anderson - 32 years old

had one good year

Will not be starting by week 3."

So, if you'd like to double that and have the bet run through week 6 with Anderson still the starter I'm in and you're on.

956968[/snapback]

I'm in.

Deal :D

Just note: I doubt that if you loose you would want to carry that sig line around for ever so lets put a time limit on it for 1 year, say till opening kick off 2006.

How does that sound?

Edited by cliaz