[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stephen Jackson...

redknightsgoingdown

64 yard was not a cutback...it was off tackle.  He is obviously very talented, but watch him...straight ahead.  If the play starts right, it stays right...just watch him.

I don't like his running style, so maybe I'm being too critical.

Great #3 RB though.

955871[/snapback]

You're being too critical. Chris Brown has an upright style, don't see the comparison. The Rams offense is as good as Indy's, look at Jackson as a younger, faster, stronger version of Edge. Bulger is no Peyton, but not very far off. If he gets some protection this year, he will tear it up.

While Jackson looked great and will probably get 70% of the carries last season, Faulk showed some serious burst in the first quarter. The old man isn't going away any time soon.

Fellow old-timer Ike Bruce looked solid as well. He may have lost half a step, but he's still one of the best route-runners in the NFL.

DMD: "If you can grab him in the fourth or fifth round, he's worth some serious consideration."

Uhhhh, is that a serious statement? In what moran draft would Jackson drop to the 4th or 5th round? And why only "consider" him at that point instead of jumping for joy?

Edited by Meat Face

DMD: "If you can grab him in the fourth or fifth round, he's worth some serious consideration."

957158[/snapback]

I noticed this too this morning and was wondering the exact same thing. He's going in the middle of the 2nd round in almost all drafts.

I noticed this too this morning and was wondering the exact same thing.  He's going in the middle of the 2nd round in almost all drafts.

957168[/snapback]

If you can get Stephen Jackson in the 5th round, it's either a league that only starts one RB or it's a league that consists of a bunch of 10-year-olds.

got him in 6th rd (10 teams only though) in my draft and no my friends aren't ten, they're just a little sloooow. (or to many years of drinking)