[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Another Maddenism

peepinmofo

I hate that Madden "dumbs it down" for MNF. :D

But have you ever heard him talk football as a coach? It's fascinating.....seriously.

One thing I WILL say in defense of my distant cousin :D....I will miss him TERRIBLY on Monday nights if Theisman actually manages to get the Monday night gig on ESPN. :D

I don't think Mooch got your email.  Did you send it to his blackberry account or his pc?

956102[/snapback]

All my emails, letters, and videos get returned to me. Something about a restraining order or something like that. I'll keep trying, it's the only way to show that I care. :D

I had the game on briefly last night. The score was 14-0 Rams. It was right around the point in the game when Terry Fair was hurt. The game's getting ready to resume and Madden says, "You know, one thing I notice so far is that the Rams seem faster than the Lions." :D

he has a few funny moments...mostly cuz he just sounds like an idiot...but I like it...

sometime during the mid-90's the Eagles we playing the Packers and a packer player had this 'stuff' that kept falling out his eqpt and they couldn't identify it..

madden..in his genius says..

"well, you see uh....that's just stuff that fell out *circles objects*...you see this here and that there....it just fell out"...

I was amazed...

I think at one point he said "if your running a screen pass, you don't want hold!" 

I thought that it was pretty standard that offenseive linemen shouldn't hold at all!

956490[/snapback]

they hold every play...but it's when you hold the outside of the jersey...it's a hold...