[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yet another "Rate My Draft" thread...

Slusy

Had my draft yesterday, and I'm pretty sure that I did well, but I'd like some unbiased opinions.

This is a 12-team performance league: all TDs are 6 pts, 1pt/10yds rushing/receiving, 1pt/30yds passing, .5pt/completion, .5pt/carry, 1pt/reception. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR flex, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D/ST.

QB

Carson Palmer

Byron Leftwich

RB

Domanick Davis

Corey Dillon

Cadillac Williams

Larry Johnson

Mewelde Moore

WR

Chad Johnson

Ashley Lelie

Deion Branch

Eddie Kennison

TE

LJ Smith

K

Josh Brown

D/ST

Miami

Any opinons are appreciated. Thanks!

I like your depth at RB. This looks like a solid 12teamer squad. Not much depth in the WR dept, but what can you do. Lelie and CJ should be enough given your RB's. You'll probably be playing matchups with Palmer and Lefty. If Cinci struggles you could have some problems but I wouldn't worry too much about the pre-season. LJ is a lower tier TE and your D will be on the field a LOT... any other D units worth taking a stab at?

I like your depth at RB.  This looks like a solid 12teamer squad.  Not much depth in the WR dept, but what can you do.  Lelie and CJ should be enough given your RB's.  You'll probably be playing matchups with Palmer and Lefty.  If Cinci struggles you could have some problems but I wouldn't worry too much about the pre-season.  LJ is a lower tier TE and your D will be on the field a LOT... any other D units worth taking a stab at?

956145[/snapback]

Well, if my defense is the weakest part of my squad, I'm pretty happy. :D

I could get Chicago (who will probably have the same problem as Miami), Cincinnati (which would really be putting all my eggs in one basket), or San Diego. Would the Chargers D be an upgrade?

• 2 weeks later...
Well, if my defense is the weakest part of my squad, I'm pretty happy.  :D

I could get Chicago (who will probably have the same problem as Miami), Cincinnati (which would really be putting all my eggs in one basket), or San Diego.  Would the Chargers D be an upgrade?

956231[/snapback]

I would take the Bears. I also have Cincy as my only defense.