[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have you noticed this?

Caveman_Nick

In almost every playoff prediction I have read, the prognosticator finds a way to get the Colts a home playoff game hosting the Pats. Sometimes it's in the Division game, sometimes in the Conference Championship game, but it's almost always there. It's like the masses want to will Peyton the chance to not have to go to Foxborough in January.

I don't know what will happen. The Pats schedule this year could be the most brutal I have seen in front of a team in a long time, and they could certainly have a tough time of it. I do think the prediction is hughmorous, though.

There is always a backlash to perceived hype. And right now Brady / NE is perceived hype.

956669[/snapback]

3 superbowls in 4 years, along with Brady and 2 superbowl mvp's might be just a little bit more than perceived hype.

You wan't to talk about a hype machine, how many big games has Peyton Manning won? He couldnt beat Flordia in college, and now he just Brady and Billicheck's lady dog.

3 superbowls in 4 years, along with Brady and 2 superbowl mvp's might be just a little bit more than perceived hype.

You wan't to talk about a hype machine, how many big games has Peyton Manning won?  He couldnt beat Flordia in college, and now he just Brady and Billicheck's lady dog.

956828[/snapback]

Hence the hype and the underdog roles. :D