[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Price lands in Indy.....

msaint

Word is that the Colts, and former Tennessee teammate Peyton, might be interested in the modern verison of Alvin Harper -- Peerless Price -- if the $ is right. (Might Stokeley's shoulder be worse than thhey're saying?)

Anyway, if Price lands in Indy do you bump him up?

Hook, et al....any local insight here?

Alvin Harper, great one!!  No, if Price signs in Indy, I bump Manning down 4-5 notches.  :D

959233[/snapback]

:D

Playing with Vick undoubtedly hurt Price's numbers to a certain extent, but I'm thinking that Price is suffering from Antonio Freeman Syndrome. I'm not sure that Indy wants a guy with an attitude problem, especially when Marvin, Reggie, and Dallas are going to get 80% of the passes.

Price will go to the Eagles, who would gladly overpay for anyone with more talent than Todd Pinkston.

Indy!?! Wow, hard for me to bite on that. Heyyyy, this isnt a :D is it?

There are so many teams that could use an upgrade at wideout over Indy, hard to imagine that Peerless would even think about going from a #1 to being just a "number" (insert Bob Seger song here) in that corral of WR's Indy has managed to round up.

The Cowboys have expressed interest in Price and have called his agent but they will not do anything until after their preseason game tomorrow night. They want to schedule him in for a visit before they consider an offer.

960541[/snapback]

Now that could actually be interesting since he had his best season with Bledsoe.

Not "drop a solid WR and pick him up" interesting, but "take a flier on him during the last round or two of your draft" interesting.

The Cowboys have expressed interest in Price and have called his agent but they will not do anything until after their preseason game tomorrow night. They want to schedule him in for a visit before they consider an offer.

960541[/snapback]

He's not old enough to be a Cowboy. Dallas is the new Oakland - where elder players go to die.

If the Colts spend one more darn dime on offense, I'm heading over to have a talk with Mr. Polian.

960275[/snapback]

I think this was a bluff to keep people off track from the deal they were signing with Simon (something that made GREAT sense). I see Price going to either Baltimore or Philly.

Here's a scarier thought:

Meanwhile, Tim McGee, the agent for receiver Peerless Price, who was released by the Falcons Tuesday, told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram that Price was scheduled to visit with the Patriots yesterday and had trips to Miami and Dallas planned for later this week.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patr...one_giant_step/

I was joking with one of my co-workers recently about the Pats picking up every bust receiver that was available this season, and that if they signed Price, I was officially resigning as a Patriots fan. Now it looks like I might need to put my money where my mouth is...