[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If Price lands in Indy.....

msaint

Price has an attitude problem, granted.

Price has NOT the quality to be a #1 WR on any team, no matter the QB or anything.

But, "i do have peers" price would flourish (yes, i would pick him up in an instant in any of my leagues) if he lands in places like

New England

Philadelphia

Indianapolis

heck even Cincinatti

and all teams in similar situations, which could be described as:

Decent to good team, with a capable QB, with a clear cut #1 WR, a coach with nerves (ok, dungy i threw you a compliment there :D ) and obviously a depth problem at WR (erm, why new england would be part of that rumors i do not understand, since the did CUT WRs, not lose them as others).

Check the WR free agents, even considering his attitude, can you say with a straight face that there are better WRs out there (erm, that are still active and below 40 :D ).

Doesn't matter where price ends up, he's a waste of a draft spot. he can sit on waivers for a couple of weeks without any fear of losing him to another team. He is not the type of player that will make any sort of immediate impact on any team. it will take a while for a QB to develop chemistry with him, and he will not be a #1 reciever, especially in Dallas, where Bledsoe already has a favorite target. The most he'll serve as in Dallas is an ineffective decoy. Pass on him.

Guest THEbigred

Not sure what's funnier: the idea of the Colts signing Price or the idea that he would contribute meaningfully in any way.

Yeah I heard a rumour that they are interested in F Mitchell and J Morton too.

:D