[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stephen Davis starting tonight?

Randall

He looked very crisp for a 10 month lay off 30 something RB. The short time he was in there he looked like vintage SD, I was impressed with his vision, and a nod to the O line-nice job by the big fellas. All in all the 1st teams were dominant in the opening quarter.

Edited by PantherDave

He looked very crisp for a 10 month lay off 30 something RB. The short time he was in there he looked like vintage SD, I was impressed with his vision, and a nod to the O line-nice job by the big fellas. All in all the 1st teams were dominant in the opening quarter.

962476[/snapback]

So, are you now officially saying that SD is a part of the first team CAR offense?

Just trying to get the scoop straight from the homer...I haven't seen any of the game so, I know nothing about what happened tonight.

So, are you now officially saying that SD is a part of the first team CAR offense?

Just trying to get the scoop straight from the homer...I haven't seen any of the game so, I know nothing about what happened tonight.

962481[/snapback]

I won't make a statement like that, but he did look good in a "Minimal showing", as I believe Foster to be the clear cut #1, as I've stated all PS. However, I do think SD will get 8-12 totes a game-time will tell.Peace PD