[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Green Bay Packers

spain

Best WR's in the NFL?!?!?

Marvin, Wayne, and Stokely come to mind first as the BEST WR's.

with Holt, Bruce, and Curtis close behind them.

Walker, Driver, and Ferguson are good but the BEST?!?!?

963982[/snapback]

And if we're just talking WRs - separate and apart from their QBs - the Lions and Cards come to mind, as well.

Please name 40 players that you would rather have in a redraft league than Ahman Green.

963414[/snapback]

As long as there are 20 RBs in front of him, it's irrelevant about the 40 players because he would then slip to third RB option, assuming all teams loaded. This league starts 2 RBs and 21 went before Green - he went at 5.01. You can keep the faith if you like, but I think he's not a good selection for a starting RB this year. I may be wrong, but that's the fun of playing this game.

As long as there are 20 RBs in front of him, it's irrelevant about the 40 players because he would then slip to third RB option, assuming all teams loaded.  This league starts 2 RBs and 21 went before Green - he went at 5.01.  You can keep the faith if you like, but I think he's not a good selection for a starting RB this year.  I may be wrong, but that's the fun of playing this game.

964095[/snapback]

I can name 19 RBs I would take before Green this season:

LT

Alexander

Holmes

McAllister

Dillon

Lewis

McGahee

James

D. Davis

J. Jones

K. Jones

R.Johnson

Portis

Martin

S. Jackson

Barber

L. Jordan

Westbrook

Who were the other two? Anderson and Bell?

At least the Packers still have a proven QB and the best group of WRs in the league.

963798[/snapback]

I am a Miami fan, but love the Pack.

You are crazy though.

Now I am not saying Miami is the best in the league, but Chambers, Boston, Booker and McMicheal would give those guy a SERIOUS run for their money.

((pst, its not the recievers, its Favre.))

Put Favre on Miami and lights out, a superbowl contender.

I can name 19 RBs I would take before Green this season:

LT

Alexander

Holmes

McAllister

Dillon

Lewis

McGahee

James

D. Davis

J. Jones

K. Jones

R.Johnson

Portis

Martin

S. Jackson

Barber

L. Jordan

Westbrook

Who were the other two?  Anderson and Bell?

964303[/snapback]

There's 18 listed there, and they all went before Green. The other three were Cadillac Williams, Chris Brown and Mewelde Moore (blind ass homer pick).

The Packers are going to be very very bad this year.  I didnt realize how aweful their O-line will be this season.  Favre is going to get killed.  Green will have very little room to run.  I watched them tonight and they made a very poor Titans defense look like the Ravens D.  I dont want any Packers on any of my ff teams...

962473[/snapback]

I think Green Bay started out last regular season looking very bad. But after week 4 (?) they righted the ship. I think they will do the same thing this year at some point.

I am staying away from Ahman Green unless he becomes a value pick (round 3?) or I am desperate for a #2 rb. Or if they start the season as poorly as I think they will, I might wait a week or two and try to trade for Ahman at bargain pricing anticipating that turn around and getting him as my #3/#4 back.

And I was high on Favre until seeing him get hammered constantly. No way I want him as my starting qb to start the season. But again, I might try to trade for him a few weeks into the season if they start out poorly.

Javon I've knocked down a few pegs. But I still have him as a clear top 10 wr. I think even with the problem with the O-line and the struggles I envision for Favre and Green that Javon will still get his catches.