[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A way you can help with Hurricane Relief

Cunning Runt

As I sit in my dry, comfortable ofice, I cannot help but think of ways I can help and it seems that way is likely monetary. Aside from a personal contribution I am making to the Red Cross, I have asked our league to forego a portion of the entry fees that would have otherwise been paid out to the league at season's end and make an additional contribution to the Red Cross.

This is truly the national disaster of our lifetimes and I am profoundly saddened by what happened and even moreso by the aftermath.

I would ask all you huddlers to join me and have your league donate a portion (pick your number) of your league's entry fees to the relief efforts to a worthy organization of your choosing.

God Bless America and I pray that things improve in a hurry.

Thanks,

Russ

A guy in our office has some relatives who lost their home down there.  We took up a collection for him so he can drive down and pick them up.  We raised about $400.  It's a small gesture, but one I'm sure he appreciates.

963419[/snapback]

This is a terrific idea. Im gonna suggest it in all my leagues. Even if its just 5$ per team per leage....If we ALL did that here, wed have raised a lot of $$

Good thinking :D