[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buckeyes looked good

theeohiostate

The new-look(or old-look, if you discount the last 3 yrs), aggressive defense was exciting. Guys were flying around making plays.

The shotgun O is a little nerve-wracking, but mostly high-percentage stuff. 4th and 1 on Miami's 5 and they throw from the Shotgun :D

The receivers and Zwick looked real sharp. Ginn probably tried to do too much on PR, but settled down nicely as the game went on. It's impossible to live up to the enormously high expectations we have, but he did ok overall.

On to the game of the year, potentially..

Edited by Glabra

Did Justin do enough to start next week?

I could see Tressel using both and that working to their advantage.

965450[/snapback]

He will start. The extent of PT will be a hard decision for Tressel. Zwick was extremely sharp, decisive with the ball and distributing it well; while picking up everything Miami had to throw at him. Also got 2 impressive rushing 1st downs. Was 17/23 for 160 odd yds with a score and a pick. The pick was in the RZ when he probably tried to do too much instead of throwing it away.

Smith's edge is his his running ability and leadership skills. But I think we'll be fine with either of these guys.

He will start. The extent of PT will be a hard decision for Tressel. Zwick was extremely sharp, decisive with the ball and distributing it well; while picking up everything Miami had to throw at him. Also got 2 impressive rushing 1st downs. Was 17/23 for 160 odd yds with a score and a pick. The pick was in the RZ when he probably tried to do too much instead of throwing it away.

Smith's edge is his his running ability and leadership skills. But I think we'll be fine with either of these guys.

965453[/snapback]

Smith will not do anything to the Texas D they don't see (even better) each day, HOWEVER............throwing the ball well is something that could confuse them :D

Did Justin do enough to start next week?

I could see Tressel using both and that working to their advantage.

965450[/snapback]

I thought Zwick looked mediocre.

With all that talent at WR... I could look like a stud.

They better put Smith in next week to beat Texas.

Edited by Get Real