[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GRITS N SHINS

jarhead

DOES HE HAVE A LIFE ????  

32 members have voted

1. 1. DOES HE HAVE A LIFE ????

• OR DOES HE JUST SIT ON HUDDLE ALL DAY AND NIGHT ???
    • WAIT THAT IS NO LIFE ????

:D Grits was mean to me :D

Every year some newbie puts up a "Grits was mean to me" poll. It's called smack, and the easiest target is the "rate my team" threads that clog the real advice questions and get bumped 5 times. Do the high-fivers feel better now? Fight your battles one-on-one, and if you don't like the free advice ignore the user. This shat is nothing more than  :D

969608[/snapback]

What in the hell are you talking about? Do you even have a clue what's going on, or are you one of those dude that rides Grit's Wang because he has 14.7 million posts?

Where does this guy get all this respect from? I don't mind arguing with someone about a matchup, or which player is better than another... but what does Grits accomplish by going into people's threads and posting random numbers? That isn't talking smack, that's some insecure, over-the-hill man trying to be a smartass over the internet. And people like him (you) approve of it.

The man is not giving "free advice"... if he has nothing to say, why say it? Why post random BS and then come back with some tough guy attitude when the posters come back in confusion?

I think people like you are actually worse than Grits, because you think it's "cool" to do that. Way to go, internet gangsta.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind arguing with someone about a matchup, or which player is better than another... but what does Grits accomplish by going into people's threads and posting random numbers?

975823[/snapback]

If you notice, he only posts the random numbers in the rate my team posts that have the OP doing nothing put putting in his roster and not giving any informaton, such as number of teams etc. Nothing can be gained from those posts as there is no information for which to rate a team.

The same goes for the who will win this week posts.. generally he is the only one who posts the correct answer which is the team that scors the most points. No one is clairvoyant, so no one can answer those questions.

He does give spectacular advice to anyone that follows the posting guidelines for the forum and actually asks a question with some thought in it, such as WDIS posts where the OP actually makes some comments on why they are leaning one way or the other, etc. or trade advice posts where the OP says why they are considering the trade etc.

It is his way, albeit sometimes childish, to make a point about how the useless posts do clutter the board so that people asking legitimate advice questions that could help many other Huddlers with similar lineup or trade situations don't get pushed off the boards by insecure posters that bump their rate my 6 man league team to the top every 20 minutes.

What in the hell are you talking about? Do you even have a clue what's going on, or are you one of those dude that rides Grit's Wang because he has 14.7 million posts?

Where does this guy get all this respect from? I don't mind arguing with someone about a matchup, or which player is better than another... but what does Grits accomplish by going into people's threads and posting random numbers? That isn't talking smack, that's some insecure, over-the-hill man trying to be a smartass over the internet. And people like him (you) approve of it.

The man is not giving "free advice"... if he has nothing to say, why say it? Why post random BS and then come back with some tough guy attitude when the posters come back in confusion?

I think people like you are actually worse than Grits, because you think it's "cool" to do that. Way to go, internet gangsta.

975823[/snapback]

I’m talking about you newbie tool. Got a problem with someone, take it up with them. Posting a poll to enlist the help of a bunch of high-fivers to jump on the bandwagon with you is a crock, and joining that bandwagon is just as bad. Advice is free, and if you can’t take a little sarcasm then keep crying about it. :D Your personal attacks are an obvious reach to prove whatever point you think you have, but in the end all you have to do is ignore what you don't like.

I’m talking about you newbie tool. Got a problem with someone, take it up with them. Posting a poll to enlist the help of a bunch of high-fivers to jump on the bandwagon with you is a crock, and joining that bandwagon is just as bad. Advice is free, and if you can’t take a little sarcasm then keep crying about it.  :D Your personal attacks are an obvious reach to prove whatever point you think you have, but in the end all you have to do is ignore what you don't like.

976091[/snapback]

Yeah but what do you know nobody ever gives you a hard time. :D

Where does this guy get all this respect from? what does Grits accomplish by going into people's threads and posting random numbers? That isn't talking smack, that's some insecure, over-the-hill man trying to be a smartass over the internet. And people like him (you) approve of it.

975823[/snapback]

Grits apparently bunches up your undies fairly effectively, and if he's the screamin' loser you think he is, he gets the attention he so tremendously desires.

The guy is a jag bag, but slappin' him on your "ignore" list will take care of whatever problems you have. The caveat is he DOES know his stuff about as well as anyone here, so if he actually responds, you might be missing out on some decent advice.

I’m talking about you newbie tool. Got a problem with someone, take it up with them. Posting a poll to enlist the help of a bunch of high-fivers to jump on the bandwagon with you is a crock, and joining that bandwagon is just as bad. Advice is free, and if you can’t take a little sarcasm then keep crying about it.  :DYour personal attacks are an obvious reach to prove whatever point you think you have, but in the end all you have to do is ignore what you don't like.

976091[/snapback]

:D

High five, tough guy. Up top, down low. You own the internet.

I didn't make this thread. I commented on how immature and odd Grits' means of whatever he is trying to accomplish is. I've talked to him before about it, and he's just ignored me. I guess he's too busy posting random numbers to deal with me.

Good job calling me a "newbie tool", as well, and then telling me not to call people names. You're the greatest.

Grits apparently bunches up your undies fairly effectively, and if he's the screamin' loser you think he is, he gets the attention he so tremendously desires.

The guy is a jag bag, but slappin' him on your "ignore" list will take care of whatever problems you have. The caveat is he DOES know his stuff about as well as anyone here, so if he actually responds, you might be missing out on some decent advice.

I'm sure the guy knows his stuff... but a lot of people know their stuff, and don't act like him. I just don't understand what makes this guy act this way.

I didn't make this thread. I commented on how immature and odd Grits' means of whatever he is trying to accomplish is. I've talked to him before about it, and he's just ignored me. I guess he's too busy posting random numbers to deal with me.

Good job calling me a "newbie tool", as well, and then telling me not to call people names. You're the greatest.

I'm sure the guy knows his stuff... but a lot of people know their stuff, and don't act like him. I just don't understand what makes this guy act this way.

977043[/snapback]

he acts like this because he is an idiot :D

I’m talking about you newbie tool. Got a problem with someone, take it up with them. Posting a poll to enlist the help of a bunch of high-fivers to jump on the bandwagon with you is a crock, and joining that bandwagon is just as bad. Advice is free, and if you can’t take a little sarcasm then keep crying about it.  :D Your personal attacks are an obvious reach to prove whatever point you think you have, but in the end all you have to do is ignore what you don't like.

976091[/snapback]

PUCKER UP BUTTERCUP

Nope, and don't rush it either. I've got my local tonight, which should be great. :D

969946[/snapback]

YOU KEEP CHECKING BACK THOUGH....SO.......THIS WORKS.....IT IS IRRITATING U

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD I GOT NO PROB WITH U

GRITS IS THE IDIOT AND HIS ADVICE STINKS NEWAY :D

977043[/snapback]

Other than backpedaling, what is your point? You don't understand the actions of someone who gives free advice on a FF message board, and instead of ignoring him, you must delve deep inside his head to figure him out? Brilliant! At least you can spell and know enough not to use all capital letters, but take a good look at the other members on your little bandwagon... :D

YOU KEEP CHECKING BACK THOUGH....SO.......THIS WORKS.....IT IS IRRITATING U

AND JUST FOR THE RECORD I GOT NO PROB WITH U

GRITS IS THE IDIOT AND HIS ADVICE STINKS NEWAY :D

977379[/snapback]

Did you get what you looking for jarhead? A little attention maybe? People come here for FF advice, and :D like you use the forum to fight your tiny little wars. It's rather amusing though, so please continue so we can figure out who else to ignore.

Second rule of the Huddle:  Don't diss Hugh

977624[/snapback]

Now that's a keeper. :D

Look, I come here, give my opinion to those who ask for it, have a little fun, bust a little balls, and for some reason there are still those that get on my sh*t. I've been doing this for a long time, because, generally, I enjoy it and I know a lot of huddlers appreciate it. So I'm used to the bullsh*t that we get from a few selective a-holes. Fortunately, the good outweighs the bad, which is why I'm still here.

I'm not generally one to chim in on these bashing sessions regardless of who the're taking on. But don't you think that wasting 3 pages of responses on Gits is a bit much. Grits can be grumpy and shins can be snappish , but don't you think there is enough room for everyone? ::D And rookies need to show just a little reverence to the pioneers of the board. You don't have to agree, but they've got the right to say it. :D

I have been coming to this board and reviewing the postings for about 3 years or so and signed up last year to post questions. Hugh, Grits, and others don't have to provide their opinion about your team or to the endless WDIS questions, but they do. Why??? because they want to. They include "smack" talk because it's part of fantasy football. If it wasn't for the talkin' smack, beer fueled drafts, and unrealistic trade offers I know I wouldn't play.

If you can't take the smack don't post here, go somewhere else and let the rest of us enjoy fantasy football the way it should be.

Besides, you must be whining because your team sucks and couldn't draft a cold even if your life depended on it.

It wouldn't be a new season if someone didn't post about grits. :D

All the Newbs - don't let it get to you, Grits is a part of this board. You can take to the bank that there will be around 22 "Grits has chosen to ignore you" posts during a season, throw in around 30 "408840.33844" post under the rate my teams and some "Start the player that puts up the most points." on post about WDIS.

If there wasn't it would be like the democrates winning an election - shocking!

Don't let it get to you at all.