[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Come and Get it Canes2004

Vote Quimby2

Another ugly one this year. Glad to see you guys have trouble on special teams for once though. Feel free to copy my avi and add the following to your sig for a week.

"Overall we wanted it more. That's what I can say. We out-toughed them, and we out-played them." -- linebacker Ernie Sims

FSU 10 scUM 7

GO NOLES!

I went to the game and it a good thing because if i didnt i might have fallen asleep. As a cane fan it sucks, but looking at the big picture i am quite pleased with the play of the team except the special teams of course. Hester looked like it was the first time he returned punts and missing 3 fiedgoals. I am happy that we found a Qb though which is more than i can say about FSU. I think he completed like one pass to a WR. Im glad to see that the schools are looking to stop playing each other for there 1st game and go back to playing like 3 games into the season. Good luck the rest of the way cause Id like to see them play for the ACC campionship and get some revenge

Both of those teams set the QB and special teams back about 50 years. Had Miami's o-line ever seen a blitz before last night?

971211[/snapback]

Weatherford is a redshirt freshman in his first start against scUM on primetime. It proved to be a little too big for him. I have no doubt that he and Lee will go on to have successful college careers.

Finally able to reply. Did you get my PM VQ? I've been locked out most of the day.

Will carry the bet until next Wed., one week.

Man, what an ugly game.

Gonna be a longggggg season I'm afraid.

971787[/snapback]

Man, that's a great looking avi! I didn't get your pm, but I've had trouble getting on the boards also.

Edited by Vote Quimby2

I concur, much better than his usual one :D

we need to move this game back in the schedule again, neither team has looked very good in these last 2 years' games. This game used to be about big plays and now it has turned into a comedy of errors. (or tragedy depending on which side you are on)

:D

Edited by cmoore