[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

the greatest fantasy game ever played...

davehb1

last year 2004...Cle 48 Cin 58

stats included...

Carson Palmer 251yds 4tds

Kelly Holcomb 413yds 5tds

Rudi Johnson 202yds 2td

William Green 75yds 1td

Chad Johnson 117yds 1td

T. Houshmandzadeh 79yds 2tds

Kelly Washington 35yds 1td

Antonio Bryant 131yds 2tds

Steve Heiden 82yds 3tds

the kickers combined for 28pts

Why do I bring this up? Week one see Cle vs Cin...could we see a part 2? Bring it on....

Although not as many players involved, this game has always stuck out to me:

49ers Att Comp Pct Yds TD Int Rate Sack

Joe Montana 49 32 65.3 476 6 2 119.6 0-0

49ers Rec Yds Avg TD Long

Jerry Rice 13 225 17.3 5 29

Sunday, October 14th, 1990, game played at Atlanta Fulton County Stadium

49ers 45-35 over the Falcons

Remember watching the game and Rice kept burning a Falcon corner named Charles Dimry. And ever since then when I see a corner get burned, he go 'Dimried'

I know you were talking more about entire games full of stats, but the Week 16 game against the 49ers and Bears in 2000 produced what I feel one of the greatest single fantasy performances ever by Terrell Owens. His stat line:

20 receptions for 283 yards receiving w/ 1 TD and 1 rush for 5 yards :D

I know you were talking more about entire games full of stats, but the Week 16 game against the 49ers and Bears in 2000 produced what I feel one of the greatest single fantasy performances ever by Terrell Owens.  His stat line:

20 receptions for 283 yards receiving w/ 1 TD and 1 rush for 5 yards  :D

972824[/snapback]

How do you have 283yds recving and only 1 TD?

How do you have 283yds recving and only 1 TD?

973062[/snapback]

Don't know, but that year I owned him in a league that awarded both 1 point-per-reception and yardage bonuses at 100 yards, 150 yards, 200 yards, etc. He basically single-handedly won me a SuperBowl so I forgave him for the only 1 TD that week. :D

This one has a good story behind it: it was our Superbowl and all players had played Sunday morning and one team was up by 46 points and was finished. The other team had Brad Johnson. Our scoring is 2pts/25 yards total yardage. Johnson had only 18 points at half which was respectable but that's about it.

Basically, the game ended in OT on the screen pass to Larry Centers which he took as a dump and lumbered all the way into the end zone. Had he been pushed out of bounds any time before the 21 yard line the other guy would have won it. As it was the TD became the margin of victory. 115 - 111.

The punchline is that the guy who ended up losing is a HUGH 9ers homer who went ape$hit and flipped out so bad (he was wasted and at home during Xmas vacation) that his family got worried and almost called the cops until he calmed down. True story.