[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings

Piranha

Cut Kelly Campbell and pick up Koren Robinson...

But, is this really an upgrade???

971424[/snapback]

Obviously you haven't been to one of K-Rob's New Years parties... :D

Edited by Bonehand

Vikings fan here....

Losing Randy Moss in the off season I was worried, but after seeing what they've done with his salary and the defense pick ups, plus the receiving core they have. It might be a good thing for Koren to be with the Vikes. Donte has one of the highest completion ratio, so it may make it easier for Koren to catch the ball [wishfull thinking]. They have a rather decent receiving core now or at least the players they do have now, have had some good numbers in years past. I believe I've had everyone of them on at least one of my fantasy teams in years past as well....

we shall see as the season progresses....it will be interesting year with their off season pickups/trades

This guy is a born loser on and off the field. His true colors will show soon enough.

971873[/snapback]

Amen.

IMO, he was in the perfect situation in Seattle: A good system where he could be a hugh part of the O, yet not be the focus of the D because there were so many talented options. Had a pretty good QB throwing to him as well.

And what did he do there?

Drop drop drop gulp gulp drop gulp drop gulp gulp gulp gulp

If he couldnt/wouldnt succeed as part of the Seabags, I see no reason to think that he will do any different here in Minny. The physical talent he posseses will always lose out to the vault of demons within him.

Edited by Delicious_bass

He definitely is an upgrade over Kelly Campbell. Most likely he will never be high than #4 on the depth charts. Don't expect anymore than 15-20 passes thrown at him this year. I was originally baffled by the signing of him, but now I don't think it is such a bad thing. If he did turn his life around and quit drinking, that might make him a better football player. Why not give him a chance? The pay is low, he is in a good system, good QB. There were other teams that probably would have signed him if the Vikings didn't.

I dont think it is. K-Rob has 2 major flaws. He has a Huge drinking problem and he drops more passes than anyone in the league.. :D

971536[/snapback]

Pat Kirwan said in new contract they should deduct for dropped passes.

Vikings fan here....

Losing Randy Moss in the off season I was worried, but after seeing what they've done with his salary and the defense pick ups, plus the receiving core they have. It might be a good thing for Koren to be with the Vikes. Donte has one of the highest completion ratio, so it may make it easier for Koren to catch the ball [wishfull thinking]. They have a rather decent receiving core now or at least the players they do have now, have had some good numbers in years past. I believe I've had everyone of them on at least one of my fantasy teams in years past as well....

we shall see as the season progresses....it will be interesting year with their off season pickups/trades

971713[/snapback]

Hasselbeck's throws bounced off his hands. Vikings fans are the biggest optimists in the universe. Culpepper can't throw and catch the ball too.