[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Couple RB Questions

Easy n Dirty

Got one more draft, tomorrow night before opening game. Hard sometimes to keep up with the soap operas going on in each NFL city, wana' make sure I got these right, or at least everyone's best take on things:

Minnesota - Michael Bennett is starting, until he gets hurt, correct? I gather from DMD's projections that he's good to go for the opener, but I also notice that DMD has no projected stats for either Moore or Moe Williams in their opener - any ideas why?

Cleveland - last I saw was Droughns gets the start with Green spelling him here and there. What's latest on timing of Suggs' return?

Tennessee - Chris Brown expected to be the primary guy (again, until he gets hurt)? When Henry gets healthy (timing?), what's the projected split between these two guys?

Pittsburgh - Parker gets the start in week 1, although DMD projects decent stats for Verron haynes as well. I gotta' be honest here - I never even heard of this guy before. What's latest as to when bettis is expected back? How about Staley?

Tampa Bay - is Pittman expected to put any sort of sizeable dent into Cadillac's Williams' touches?

Atlanta - anything specific about the projected balance between Dunn and Duckett, or just more of the same, which has been pretty erratic at times over the past couple seasons.

I'm intentionally leaving Carolina off of this post - that horse is dead.

Thanks in advance.

Minnesota - that is the latest from what I hear

Cleveland- I have heard that Suggs has the boot off but nothing as to when he will be available to play

Ten- only a matter of time before Brown is hurt, carries will be spilt when both are healthy

Pitt- I have heard nothing but good things about Parker, Bus is supposed to be out for 2 games and Staley maybe 4-6 games?

Tampa - I have heard nothing about Pittman getting any action, Cadillac all the way

Atl - I have heard nothing

just my .02