[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PLUMMER or PALMER

Photobiz2

WDIS?? #2 RB.....DUNN vs Phily or BENNETT vs TB

1pt per 10 yds rec/rush, 1pt per rec, 6pt per TD

PLUMMER @ MIA or PALMER vs CLE

1pt per 25 yds pass, 1pt per 10 yds rush, 4pt per pass TD, 6pt per rush TD

leaning towards Dunn and Palmer....what do you think??

Dunn

The qb's are about even. I think they both will do really well. My brain tells me Plummer but my gut tells me Palmer. I really don't think one will greatly out shine the other, so I think they are both solid starts, and will rack up 200+ yds and at least 2tds but I will say Palmer.

Int deductions make Palmer a slightly better choice and I think Cincy will make a run this yr similar to what the chargers did last yr.

Definitley Dunn--they love this guy and it seems they've been phasing out TJ on goal line carries; Bennett's a bit knicked up and I would rather have an injury-free player in the mix for week 1.

The problem with starting 2 players from the same team is that if it's a bad game for the team then both players scrub out. in this case though, I don't see a problem. While Palmer is no Peyton Manning, he could be at some point in his career, maybe sonner than later, and last year I had the luxury of owning both Manning and Harrison and had no choice BUT to start them both. When you own players that have the potential to put up large numbers like CJ and Palmer....

...let me put it this way...I would never tell you to sit CJ, you proably would think I was crazy if I did. Who's getting him the ball? If you are confident that CJ is gonna eat the Brown's D thaen you gotta be confident that Palmer will do the same. Follow your gut. I like Palmer Vs. the Cleveland D better than Plummer Vs. Mia. Cincy and Cle. shout have a big game and Chad still needs to back up his trash talking from last year.

Yup. Play who you think will do the best, even if they happen to be on the same team. You're going to face this dilemma all year unless you trade one of them. I'd roll with it. Don't forget, the broncos barely managed to get by the fish at home 17-14 last year. This time, the fish are healthier and at home (where Shanny is 0-6 against MIA). Given the aerial circus that occurred between the browns and bengals last year, there would be no way I could stay away!!

Everybody talks about that big "56-48 shootout" last year between the Bengals and Browns, but nobody mentions that they also played earlier in the 2004 season at Cleveland (as they are this weekend), and the Bengals lost 34-17, with Palmer managing only 148 yards, 1 TD, and an INT.

I've got Plummer and Palmer on my team too, and I'm going with Plummer this week. Palmer's upside is intriguing, but that's all it is at this point: Upside. Plummer's like a blue chip stock, where Palmer's more of a start-up IPO.

Edited by pureplayerz