[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My season rests with Caddilac Williams

RussMan

I like my team this year.. my only concern is Caddillac Williams is my #2 RB, unless Willie Packer polishes up....

I cant remember seeing the cat play, pretty much dont know squat about him. Ignorance is a scary thing.

Anyone got any postive thoughts on Caddillac?

I like my team this year.. my only concern is Caddillac Williams is my #2 RB, unless Willie Packer polishes up....

I cant remember seeing the cat play, pretty much dont know squat about him.  Ignorance is a scary thing.

974124[/snapback]

I have him too. Gruden fell in love with him at the Senior Bowl I believe. He will be like Charlie Garner was with the raiders running and catching passes out of the backfield. If you get pts for receptions he could be huge.

He is my 3rd and I'm not starting him this week but could. He isn't a power back but is shifty and fast. The problem will be the offensive line.

ADDING

"Carnell “Cadillac” Williams, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

At 5-11, 217 pounds, Williams doesn’t possess the girth of a Ronnie Brown but he makes up for his leaner frame with a heightened shiftiness that allows him to slip tackle attempts between the hash marks and then explode down the sideline, maintaining top speed throughout the run. His ability to reach a fifth gear instantly will translate well to the professional ranks where running lanes close much faster than at the college level. Though not known as a pile-pusher, Cadillac exhibits consistently square shoulders with an appropriate pad level to gain yards after contact.

Fantasy Outlook

Cadillac will be handed the keys to Tampa’s ground attack almost immediately. He represents what Gruden wanted to revive out of an aging Charlie Garner last year as well as a team-oriented, exemplary antidote to unstable problem child Michael Pittman. Williams should be selected anywhere from rounds two to four based on how well his offensive line looks at the start of the season.

Edited by Randall

I am hoping this kid comes through too. I passed on J & K Jones, and Portis to draft CPep in the 2nd round at 2.1. When it came back to me, Cadillac was staring me in the face. I hope Gruden uses him alot (and he actually produces).

I cant remember seeing the cat play, pretty much dont know squat about him.  Ignorance is a scary thing.

974124[/snapback]

It would've been nice if Chucky would've given us a few more looks at the rook in the preseason. Since he didnt, I'm assuming that Cadillac is either going to be a bomb or bust this season and Gruden is playing it close to the vest. Guess we'll see which one it'll be soon...

It would've been nice if Chucky would've given us a few more looks at the rook in the preseason. Since he didnt, I'm assuming that Cadillac is either going to be a bomb or bust this season and Gruden is playing it close to the vest. Guess we'll see which one it'll be soon...

974747[/snapback]

I agree and I think my league unfamiliarity with him is why guys werent picking him... my league like others really go after the RB's and I had to have a RB so tagged him. I got with the 8th pick in Rd 4 (10 team league).

Wish us luck..

PS I didnt get Pittman to back him up.. duh.

974747[/snapback]

Or he is good and Gruden doesn't want to let on how he will use him.

:D Sucker.

974745[/snapback]

I watched him his entire Auburn Career. He has great feet and great RBs have great feet. Think Walter Payton. He is somewhat of an injury concern, but I have seen him carry the rock vs. Georgia 40 times and score 2-3 TDs. He is pretty good and will be very successful at the next level.

Ah, I'm pretty bullish on Cadillac myself, I was just bustin' Russman's onions.

Going into the season, I wouldn't have been comfortable with him as a starting RB on my team, though.

Ah, I'm pretty bullish on Cadillac myself, I was just bustin' Russman's onions.

Going into the season, I wouldn't have been comfortable with him as a starting RB on my team, though.

988011[/snapback]

Well Now I am feeling pretty good..espcially since Willie Fast Parker is also looking good..no make that great especially for 15 rd pick.

Now if Jamal Lewis can get going... :D