[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

another crazy idea

:D:D:D

good one, ay?

unproven rookie or a guy who ran like crazy last year in buffalo(when it mattered) and also the guy who turned some heads in preseason. god is he tempting as heck to start over an unproven rookie :D:D

anyone care to dabble with this one :D

also-i'm still on the Brooks vs. Warner issue :D:D:D

I don't know man. I don't like either of them in week 1. I guess if I had to pick one I would pick Parker.

Caddy is a total rookie who has never been hit like he will get hit on Sunday.

At least Parker has been around a year. Not much turf time, but has seen how the game is really played.

Gotta go with Parker - staley and bettis are out.

Here is the deal on Caddy - could make you worry.

09/09/05 12:00 PM

THE NEWS

The presence of rookie running back Carnell Williams may have bumped Michael Pittman out of the starting tailback spot, but it won't keep him off the field. "Both of us are going to be on the field at the same time, with me playing fullback, and tailback and receiver and tight end," Pittman told the St. Petersburg Times on Thursday. "All kinds of stuff, man. I'll be able to line up everywhere. I just can't give away too much." Pittman rushed for 926 yards and seven touchdowns in 13 games last season.

Looks like Parker might be the safe choice, at least for this week.