[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ladanian Traded in our League

taterhill

Should it go through?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should it go through?

• Yes veto it
    • No Let it go through

Trade of JJ Arrington and Steven Jackson was offered to the owner that has Ladanian Tomlinson...owner that has LT has not 2nd starting RB(Tatum Bell, Jerome Bettis, Marcel Shipp).....Trade that went through is JJ Arrington and Steven Jackson for Ladanian Tomlinosn and Jerome Bettis....should this trade be vetoed...

I'm not sure why so many leagues are so quick to veto trades. Unless your dealing with obvious collusion, it is up to the two parties making a trade to determine fair worth for their "property" vs. what someone else is offering.

Not all trades are fair, but commissioners and other league members need to take some of the opinion out of the veto process. IMO, most trades should be approved...(agian unless it's horribly one-sided)

In this case I agree that the guy getting LT is psyched. I'd rather be on that end of the trade. But the other guy is getting two starting RB's and obviously feels he needs them... so different strategies that may or may not work.

Edited by Butkus

no to the veto... people do odd things in this game all the time. 2 years ago a 12 year veteran in our league got so sick of his starting QB he cut him in week 5 (no trade - just waived him and we do our "drop and pick-ups in person so he did this in front of 15 other owners)... Payton Manning.

I'm not sure why so many leagues are so quick to veto trades.  Unless your dealing with obvious collusion, it is up to the two parties making a trade to determine fair worth for their "property" vs. what someone else is offering. 

Not all trades are fair, but commissioners and other league members need to take some of the opinion out of the veto process.  IMO, most trades should be approved...(agian unless it's horribly one-sided)

In this case I agree that the guy getting LT is psyched.  I'd rather be on that end of the trade.  But the other guy is getting two starting RB's and obviously feels he needs them...  so different strategies that may or may not work.

978924[/snapback]

I agree 100%

It is not completely one sided.

LT is the stud of all studs, but Steven Jackson has the ability to produce similar numbers.

JJ is a solid #2