[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to start in flex position?

titans545

that is a good question.

normally I would strongly suggest RBs over WRs, but you have two RBs who should be splitting

carries.

Don't go with Bennett. The tampa D should be able to stop him, the Vikes are pass happy,

and he'll probably be splitting with several guys.

D. Mason figures to get some looks with the ravens trying to keep up with the Colts, but will

Boller be good or not? tough call. They'd prefer to pound the rock, but he may be part of

the best WR/QB option they've had in awhile...

Jimmy Smith has a decent matchup in the seahawks, but I have a lot of questions there.

Foster is sharing carries, but going against NO defense. he has the skills to work well against them, but how many chances will he get? It's tempting, but...

unless you get any better info about Foster's role, I'd go with Mason. If you really don't like Boller, go with Smith. They're all decent options.

good luck