[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

wr

irish

we start 3 WR- i already have C. johnson and A. johnson starting but have to choose between rod smith, lee evans, brandon Lloyd and travis taylor.

scoring 1pt- 10yds rec. 5pts-td

bump i wasn't even thinking rod smith at 1st until these 2 guys said something. i thought evans or Lloyd- need more input

I agree, go with RSmith...I think it's a QB question more than anything else. If we're talking talent, I like Evans the best of the WRs you listed. But both Evans & Lloyd have big questionmarks at the QB position whereas you know the Denver offense will be clicking with both the rushing and passing game with Plummer at the helm. Good Luck.

Rod Smith is the safest bet here. Miami's secondary ain't what it used to be - they play somewhat soft underneath and Rod should end up with plenty of receptions and yards.

Smith all day long.  He is the #1 option in Denver and his quarterback is respectable at least.

980537[/snapback]

Didn't that torch kind of get passed to Lelie the end of last season?

I will be even more contrary & say Evans. He's risky, but really came on end of last year, & he will get his looks. A lot of people are sitting him right now though.