[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michigan/Notre Dame

theeohiostate

Any Michigan homers want to let us in on why this defense has looked so bad last 5-10 games?

Dame's offense looks improved but Michigan's D appears suspect at best.

980111[/snapback]

I'd say Michigan's D has been nothing to write about since 98, after the Woodson era. They seem to have good enough athletes, so Hermann and the coaching staff would seem to be the likely culprits.

ND was to be possibly 0-3 going to face Washington and the old coach Ty Willingham in week 4, now they may undefeated and 4-0 to face Purdue, then in week 6 face #1 USC, whom i'm sure chaulked that game as an easy W. If Weiss continues to develop this offense and they grow with confindence that USC- Notre Dame game will be a game NOT to miss.

I'm getting excited about this college football year

:D

On a side note : :D Wonder if Peterson wishes he had went to Texas instead of OU, no Heismans to be won on that offense the next few years. :D

ND was to be possibly 0-3 going to face Washington and the old coach Ty Willingham in week 4, now they may undefeated and 4-0 to face Purdue, then in week 6 face #1 USC, whom i'm sure chaulked that game as an easy W.  If Weiss continues to develop this offense and they grow with confindence that USC- Notre Dame game will be a game NOT to miss.

I'm getting excited about this college football year 

On a side note :   :D  Wonder if Peterson wishes he had went to Texas instead of OU, no Heismans to be won on that offense the next few years.   :D

980243[/snapback]

Notre Dame is impressive and I think they may pull the upset vs USC.

As far as peterson goes, he woudnt have started last yr at Texas, so Texas was never really an option. A better question would be, I bet Peterson had wished he went to USC last yr. Carroll thought he had him, but apparently hes a mommas boy and SC was to far to move from Texas.

Edited by Clark Griswold

Poor sports in Ann Arbor

Fans for the 2nd time today throwing stuff on the field.

:D  No National Title shot for you, sorry.

Oops, may have spoke to soon. 17-10 ND with 2min to play.

980389[/snapback]

yup, that first drive by ND made us all unhappy---but overall, michigan's defense held as our offense imploded 3, maybe 4 times within the 10 yard line---defense held to give us a shot with 2 to play and again the refs no-called a pass interference at the 15 to seal our fate----the offensive coordinator blew this game--

yup, that first drive by ND made us all unhappy---but overall, michigan's defense held as our offense imploded 3, maybe 4 times within the 10 yard line---defense held to give us a shot with 2 to play and again the refs no-called a pass interference at the 15 to seal our fate----the offensive coordinator blew this game--

980680[/snapback]

I am a neutral observer, but I would say that the best team won this game. The Notre Dame defense was the best unit on the field.