[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mason or Muhummad

Don049293

This is not a tough one and it is not even close. The Skins D will shut down the Bears all friggin day + the Bears have a rookie QB starting.

The Ravens Offense is better than the Bears (though that ain't saying much). Mason will be the better play against the Colts for sure.

This is not a tough one and it is not even close. The Skins D will shut down the Bears all friggin day + the Bears have a rookie QB starting.

The Ravens Offense is better than the Bears (though that ain't saying much). Mason will be the better play against the Colts for sure.

980317[/snapback]

So what CB is gonna shut Moose down tomorrow?

The rookie? They don't have Smoot or Baily anymore so now they have so so CB's. Moose will prevail.

First, let me say I do not think either is a great play. However, Orton will have exactly two seconds to throw the ball before he is face planted on the ground by Arrington and Co every play. The game will be low scoring and low output.

Shawn Springs will match up with Mush and Sean Taylor at safety will eventually ring his bell and knock him silly when he tries to come across the middle.

Take Mason on this one. While the Ravens D is awesome, Manning and the Colts will score. The Ravens O will have to keep up.

I predict Mush will have 60 yds and no TDs.

Mason will end up with 70 yds and a TD.

Tough one because both WRs are with new teams.  When in doubt, always go with the better QB.  Oh wait, they both suck.  I would go with Muhammad because Orton has some upside, we all know what Boller can do - yikes.

980291[/snapback]

Agreed. Also, Moose is "the man" in Chicago's passing game, while Mason will have to compete with Heap for balls.

Mushi will catch a Td in his debut with Chi town - Orton has looked great - Boller has not - Indy has a better D than people know about - Mushi for sure Orton can deliver the ball - Now if Hutchinson was still here id say Mason for sure but he gone

Can you tell I live in Chicago???

Orton is going to be running for his life as the Skins D blitz's on every other play. Bears will only get one TD and a FG all game. I would avoid all Bear players this weekend. It is not that I am high on Mason...it's that I am that bearish, no pun intended, on the Bears chances this Sunday.