[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wide Receiver Help

msmith379

Here are my WR's. Chad Johnson, Roy Williams, Travis Taylor, Reggie Williams.

I start three. I just saw that Rod Smith and Eddie Kennison are two number 1 WR's still available. I know Smith may be giving it away to Lelie but we also give points per reception. I was almost thinking about dumping buth taylor and williams for smith and kennison but at the least dropping one for Smith. First do you think that is smart move? Would you drop both or just one? Which one would you drop for smith? Thanks for the help and feedback.

Here are my WR's.  Chad Johnson, Roy Williams, Travis Taylor, Reggie Williams.

I start three.  I just saw that Rod Smith and Eddie Kennison are two number 1 WR's still available.  I know Smith may be giving it away to Lelie but we also give points per reception.  I was almost thinking about dumping buth taylor and williams for smith and kennison but at the least dropping one for Smith.  First do you think that is smart move?  Would you drop both or just one?  Which one would you drop for smith?  Thanks for the help and feedback.

980521[/snapback]

keep Taylor and start him this week...drop Reggie for Rod Smith...

why would smith & kennison be available? they are both more valuable than taylor & williams