[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keary Colbert Available in My League

A fellow player dropped Keary Colbert this morning to pick up Cadillac Williams (dropped earlier for a guy who needed a defense - huh?).

Anyway, the point is that Colbert is now available to me if I want to put a waiver claim on him or at the least snatch him off when/if he clears waivers. Would you replace anyone on the roster below to get him?

I will answer yours with a LINK!! Thanks!

No need to explain any further why you come here for advice.

980657[/snapback]

Would you start one of the other guys? I considered Curtis, but just don't know if there will be enough TD's to go around. I think between Steven Jackson, Bruce, and Holt, the TD's will be accounted for (even against San Fran).

Curtis is up and coming and as Rams 3rd WR has value just below a Stokley. If Holt or Bruce go down Curtis will be very BIG. I don't see that potential with Santana Moss. Who's going to throw him the ball? As a deep reserve I'd much rather have a guy with huge upside than a guy like Moss (no QB) or M. Williams (No QB, a rookie, and behind R Williams and Rogers)

I would easily drop Mike Williams to pick up Colbert - Williams has no real value - one, hes a rookie and two, Boldin and R. Williams along with Aarington will get 90% of the passes. The Delhomme is a great QB - this should be a no brainer to pickup Colbert based on the upside that he has with the departure of Muhsin and the addition of Smith in the backfield to keep single coverage on Colbert - tons of upside - hardly any upside with Williams.

I would drop Mike Williams. Colbert had a good seaon, theres no reason to expect his number to do anything but increase. Moss has had some success in the past, your right he is a #1 target, someones gotta catch the ball in Wash. Mike Williams is the obvious choice. I would much rather have Colbert over him.