[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1 qb 1 wr

ndg5204

kurt warner - WWWIII Game

david carr - I don't expect much from him tomorrow against the Bills D

drew brees - Will be under pressure all game from the Cowboys line

eric moulds - Will be so, so

charles rogers - Will eat up Packers DB's

drew bennett - Don't expect much against Steelers D

I go with Warner and Bennett.

The Giants defense is so-so and they are missing a starting CB. Both teams in that matchup have bad defenses so it'll be somewhat of a shootout. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 230 yards and 2 TDs is very possible.

The Pittsburgh run defense is MUCH better than their pass defense. The Titans will be trailing and trailing early. McNair is healthy (or so he says) and will put the ball up often with Norm Chow at OC. Bennett will have 100 yards and a TD this week.

Warner and Rogers. Provided he doesn't break something during the National Anthem, Rogers could have a very good day. I think Brees will miss having Gates and the Cowboy D was showing very good pressure in the preseason. Think Warner and the Cardinals can move the ball on the Giants this week.