[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big Ten is Toughest Conference?!?

Primetime9287

If the Big Ten had an A$$, about 5 or 6 people kissed it in the Texas/Ohio State Thread. Does anyone want to take back what they said? Hmmm...Notre Dame beat the arguably best team in the Big Ten and Iowa St. is beating Iowa 16-3 as of right now. If Texas wins tonight... How about the mighty tough Big Ten?!! :D SEC and ACC kill the Big Ten, hands down.

Edit:

Iowa State 23 Iowa 3

Notre Dame 17 Michigan 10

Texas 25 Ohio State 22

:D Big 10 :D

Edited by Primetime9287

If the Big Ten had an A$$, about 5 or 6 people kissed it in the Texas/Ohio State Thread.  Does anyone want to take back what they said?  Hmmm...Notre Dame beat the arguably best team in the Big Ten and Iowa St. is beating Iowa 16-3 as of right now.  If Texas wins tonight... How about the mighty tough Big Ten?!!  :D  SEC and ACC kill the Big Ten, hands down.

980671[/snapback]

You will get no argument from me!

:D:D:D:D

If the Big Ten had an A$$, about 5 or 6 people kissed it in the Texas/Ohio State Thread.  Does anyone want to take back what they said?  Hmmm...Notre Dame beat the arguably best team in the Big Ten and Iowa St. is beating Iowa 16-3 as of right now.  If Texas wins tonight... How about the mighty tough Big Ten?!!  :D  SEC and ACC kill the Big Ten, hands down.

980671[/snapback]

Then i suppose when OSU beats Texas, the Big 10 will be the best conference?

:D

You make no sense when evaluating :D

What has the ACC and SEC done out of confernce this season so special :D

Ah! Yes that big match up with 2 of the most over rated teams this season, in a shoot-out :D

Edited by theeohiostate

980671[/snapback]

:D at your statement.

However, you might want to wait until the Bulldogs somehow pull out their home opener against an unranked team before you fully insert your nose into the ass of the SEC!

ACC is just an acronym for Accepting Convicted Criminals. All players must be 27+ and have done hard time to play in the ACC. :D

You may be on to something the all powerful 'Noles are in cruise control against the Citadel 3-3 late in the 2nd.

Give it some time to show itself, it's week two. Your big win at Miami may prove to be worthless  :D

980875[/snapback]

Yeah I really sweated out that 62-10 victory. Anyway, good game being played right now against Texas (19-16) Ohio St. looks good but the Big 10 still sux. If we were judging conferences by one team, I think the Pac 10 would dominate.

ACC is just an acronym for Accepting Convicted Criminals. All players must be 27+ and have done hard time to play in the ACC.  :D

980886[/snapback]

I think its funny you made that age statement based off one player, Chris Weinke. :D I guess the Big 12 is a bunch of pu$$ies because they had a girl playing for one of thier teams (Colorado) Gimme a break dude : :D

First of all congratulations to the Clones, Horns, and Irish today. Clones out-Iowa'd Iowa, the horns out ohio state'd ohio state, if that makes any sense. And Notre Dame is officially for real.

Does this really make the Big Ten a bad conference? I don't recall myself saying the Big Ten was teh greatest to begin with. I merely pointed out the good press that they got in PRE-SEASON. And why don't you Criminole fans wait until January to start touting the Big 12 East, because the only thing your conference has a lot of talk, and not a lot of walk. Sorry, but I'm not gonna make judgments about conferences until the end of the season, not in Week 2.

I think its funny you made that age statement based off one player, Chris Weinke.  :D I guess the Big 12 is a bunch of pu$$ies because they had a girl playing for one of thier teams (Colorado)  Gimme a break dude  : :D

981134[/snapback]

If memory serves me correctly, the last time the Big 12 and ACC had a date at the big dance, the "pu$$ies" spanked the old felons. :D

Im no fan of Tressell. He dresses like some studious class act. But trouble has followed him from Youngstown to Ohio St, and he always wipes his hands clean with former players who helped him win titles, when its him vs them. 2 yrs ago, I remember a LB choking the Wisconsion QB, when they were on there way to defeat in that game. Tonight his #9 ripped Youngs face mask off on the ground at the bottom of the pile early on, and his #80 cheap shot the CB pushing him into the camera area out the back of the end zone the play before he dropped a TD pass 3 times until a texas DB caught up to him and knocked him on his ass, making sure he didnt catch the ball. This guy teaches this classlessness, and is an embarassment to college athletics. And he will be fired some day for cheating, mark my words.

Edited by Clark Griswold

hmm. I see it as Texas gave the Buckeyes 9 pts, or it wouldnt have been that close.  1 turnover compared to 3.

981534[/snapback]

Yes, Mack Brown encouraged Young to throw 2 picks

OSU's D was just lucky to strip the ball away for a fumble recovery

Another IDIOT enters the arena :D

Iowa State 23 Iowa 3

Notre Dame 17 Michigan 10

Texas 25 Ohio State 22

:D Big 10  :D

980671[/snapback]

Didn't see the Iowa/ISU game, but it looks like it was a pantsing; HOWEVER, ND/UM and Texas/Suckeyes were big-time games between big-time programs, and each was going to have a loser. I don't know that too many conferences would hang their heads in shame if they lost to the revitalized Irish and always-tough Horns in close games. UM pissed away that game.

On the plus side, Wisconsin looked good vs Temple... :D

Yes, Mack Brown encouraged Young to throw 2 picks

OSU's D was just lucky to strip the ball away for a fumble recovery

Another IDIOT enters the arena  :D

982461[/snapback]

Lets just say Young made an ill advised throw, and the fumble was the RB dropping the ball, not a forced turnover, but the end result is OSU had the rock deep in Texas territory 3 times and couldnt put it in the endzone and lost as a result.