[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D. Foster

Slugs

Do any of you have any new news on the status of Deshaun Foster and whether he will or will not start tomorrow? If you had to choose between him, R. Doughans or M. Bennett who would you start?

I heard Smith is the starter. I'm sure they will split carries, though. Otherwise, I would have to go with Bennett this week. The Bengals are going to light up Cleveland, and the Browns will spend the day throwing the ball. Plus, Green will take half of the carries from Droughns.

I would go bennett,

I would not be surprised if Droughns is the starter in Clev after a couple of weeks.

Suggs is always injured and Green - well we saw what he is capable of last year.

Davis says he is ready, if that is the case he'll get the bulk of the carries and most likely be the weekly starter. He is better than Foster ever dreamed of being. Its just a matter of his leg holding up.

I would probably start droughns because we don't know if bennett will get all the carries or not?

I expect C. Pepp to get his 3 or 4 TD's. He hates being outdone by Manning, lol.