[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Week 2 college games that I can remember!

LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe

BIG XII 2-0 this week vs little 10!!!!!

UT vs OSU lived up to the hype.....but in the end UT prevailed.

The doormat to the Big XII north ISU didn't just beat Iowa :D they handed them their ASS!!!!!!

What a GREAT week to be a little ten hater. The #3,#4, and #8 ranked teams all get beat and they were all little tenors!!!!

On a different note, anyone think that UT might decide not to show up in dallas this year..... for OU's sake I surely hope so.

Glabra  Posted 9/11/05 05:21pm

No week can be great when your existence revolves around hating an arbitrary conglomerate of college teams. Please get a life immediately. w00t.gif

I totally agree with you. That's why I prefer to hate Notre Dame.

Edited by Phat1

BIG XII 2-0 this week vs little 10!!!!!

UT vs OSU lived up to the hype.....but in the end UT prevailed.

The doormat to the Big XII north ISU didn't just beat Iowa  :D  they handed them their ASS!!!!!!

What a GREAT week to be a little ten hater. The #3,#4, and #8 ranked teams all get beat and they were all little tenors!!!!

On a different note, anyone think that UT might decide not to show up in dallas this year..... for OU's sake I surely hope so.

982770[/snapback]

Hey, haven't seen you since... um... oh yeah, that Orange Bowl game. What happened there?

Hey, haven't seen you since... um... oh yeah, that Orange Bowl game. What happened there?

983772[/snapback]

So is Iowa going to be this pathetic all yr, or was Iowa St just that much better than the Hawkeyes. I missed the game completely and only saw the highlights of Tate being stubborn and foolish trying to make a tackle which cost him the rest of the game.

Edited by Clark Griswold

So is Iowa going to be this pathetic all yr, or was Iowa St just that much better than the Hawkeyes.  I missed the game completely and only saw the highlights of Tate being stubborn and  foolish  trying to make a tackle which cost him the rest of the game.

983783[/snapback]

You probably have never thought of this, since you obviously don't really care or pay much attention to the actual game being played, instead looking for ways to hate another conference but, this was an inter-state rivalry game. Rankings mean nothing in this type of game. It is ALWAYS going to be a fight and struggle with your in-state rival. You might want to start to actually pay attention to the game and you might learn a little something.

BTW, you guys think we should start calling this guy Sgt. Griswold? In honor of a certain someone?

BTW, you guys think we should start calling this guy Sgt. Griswold?  In honor of a certain someone?

983930[/snapback]

I was gonna say..the similarity is uncanny. Sarge was the only person I knew that claimed Oklahoma beat itself vs USC. Now, this Griswold fella does the same. Coincidence? I think not :D If it smells like a turd and floats like one, it sure is a turd.

I hate to say this but the whole state of Texas knows fully well what happens when 2 quality teams face off, and one commits errors, how a game can change on a dime, and not be competitive. Texas 2 yrs ago, was equal if not better than OU, and OU destroyed them because of this same snowball effect.

So if I take my ball and go home after my Ponies lose this week, can I be called theohiosucks next week. :D

Edited by Clark Griswold

I hate to say this but the whole state of Texas knows fully well what happens when 2 quality teams face off, and one commits errors, how a game can change on a dime, and not be competitive.  Texas 2 yrs ago, was equal if not better than OU, and OU destroyed them because of this same snowball effect. 

So if I take my ball and go home after my Ponies lose this week, can I be called theohiosucks next week.  :D

984009[/snapback]

:D:D Most definately!