[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At least the opening of half time was good

Chief

Just another reason to love TIVO. When halftime arrives, set TIVO to record, go have relations with the wife, make a grilled cheese sandwich, fast forward through the halftime BS and most of the commercials the rest of the way.  :D

987593[/snapback]

That was pretty much my experience. Except, your wife wouldn't make me the grilled cheese sandwich. :D

how did i once enjoy jimmy kimmel? now i just want to pound the guy. first he bashes fantasy football, then he tries to play relationship counselor for mcnabb and TO. i used to like his picks on fox and the man show was always entertaining ... but now he is just annoying as hell. can't mnf come up with something better than mcgraw and kimmel??? and what's up with the sideline beeyatch? michelle tafoya or whatever?? this is the best talent they could come up with?

another inane madden quote - "everybody talks about how this guy or that guy is a playmaker. i'm telling you, these guys are playmakers."

tony

I never watch the MFL intro or half time nonsense. Didn't watch the hour long crap on Thursday night either. I get plenty annoyed enough watching the Jets and my fantasy teams suck the noodle. What bothers me most, is that fat boy on ESPN has apperently started a trend.... now all of the old fat guys doing NFL teams have a dispicable fetish for the smelly feet of young men. I hope they get athlete's mouth.

It was awful

anything having to do with country music is awful

only people with IQ's of 58 like country music, thats who its made for..

987455[/snapback]

Also listen to 70, 80's rock, ac/dc, kiss, preist, been there done that, and yes, listen to country also. Whats big in Wisconsin? Barry Manilow or Lawrence Welk?

Michelle Tafoya pisses me off. I swear she sounds like a man. If I couldn't see the TV and she asked a question to some player and gave him the mic I'm not sure if I could even tell a difference. It is really really annoying. And the Tim McGraw thing was just weird. I guess if I liked country I wouldn't mind it but I'm not a big fan.