[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Couple of Questions

nhoops

Gotta starting out 0-2 :D:D

League 1

QB (1/25, 6/td, -2/int, +3 for over 300)

Favre v. Clev or

Leftwich @ Indy

Was thinking of staying with Favre, he has to bounce back right? I have Driver as well. Or will Lefty perform well in a shoot out?

RB (standard scoring)

Alexander v. ATL - gotta start him

S.Jackson @ Arz or

Cadillac v. Buf

had Cadillac on my bench last week, but Jacksons matchup is better, thoughts?

League 2

RB (standard scoring)

Martin v. Mia or

A.Green v. Clev

Can Martin Rebound against a tough D? Will we see more Green with Walker out? Rudi Johnson did well against the Browns last week. (I'm starting Portis against Wash as my other back)

Thanks in Advance.....just getting a little worried.

League 1

I like Lefty this year but Indy's defense looks for real this year (finally Dungy has a defense). Favre stunk up the joint last week but gets Cleveland. Right now my thoughts are give Favre another shot although I admit I could change my mind later in the week.

Jackson vs Cadillac is a tough call ... but I wouldn't get too carried away by Cadillac's week 1 performance. He looks like he is the real deal and I would seriously be tempted to start him ... but would probably give the ball to Jackson based on matchup. Could change my mind on this one later this week too.

League 2

I like AGreen against Cleveland. I expect GB will want to run the ball more with Walker out and Cleveland can be run on.

League 1

I like Lefty this year but Indy's defense looks for real this year (finally Dungy has a defense).  Favre stunk up the joint last week but gets Cleveland.  Right now my thoughts are give Favre another shot although I admit I could change my mind later in the week.

Jackson vs Cadillac is a tough call ... but I wouldn't get too carried away by Cadillac's week 1 performance.  He looks like he is the real deal and I would seriously be tempted to start him ... but would probably give the ball to Jackson based on matchup.  Could change my mind on this one later this week too.

League 2

I like AGreen against Cleveland.  I expect GB will want to run the ball more with Walker out and Cleveland can be run on.

986296[/snapback]

I agree with Grits and Shins Totally :D:D

I Like Lefty and Jackson myself... (see below for why)

I'll go against the grain on your next question. Martin does OK against Miami averaging about 105 RYds and a TD per game over the past couple years. Honestly I think Ahman does OK too, but I'd rather wait and see how GB reacts this week before starting any of them.

Ok in League 2 I had Portis starting v. Dal but given the matchup and the huddle projections I should bench Portis and start both Green and Martin.....thoughts :D

Dal run D is improved and he didn't do much last year. Mia has had a good D in the past but Martin does well against them....

League 1

I'm rolling the dice with Lefty in a shootout with Indy.  Start all Colts and Jags.  With the loss of Walker, I'd be hesistant to start Favre.  Even if he has a great matchup, that just means the Pack are going to run, run, run.

Alexander v. ATL and SJax @ ARz - I just don't like Caddy against the Bills D.  You've got your stud (Alexander) plus SJax with a nice matchup.

League 2

Martin v. Mia or

A.Green v. Clev

Portis @ DAL

Portis IS the entire WAS offense.  I know that's not saying much, but he's going to get a ton of carries every week and has a good chance to score every week.  I think you have to stick with him.  I love Green vs. CLE.  Martin is the odd man out here.

Edited by NavinRJohnson

Thanks guys,

I think I needed to be pulled off the edge with the Portis/Martin decision.

I'm going with Lefty also (have driver)

Oh and I have Manning in League 2, should be a fun game.