[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

bobby engram vs keary colbert

timberho27

I could drop colbert and pick up engram in one of my leagues. It's a 12 team perf scoring league, my wr's are muhammed,lelie,burleson,stokley and colbert. we start 3 wr's each week.

I noticed Engram in the obvious pickup section of the free agent forecast, checked out his stats and he had 8 catches this sunday. Colbert did squat, how would you compare the 2?

I was eyeing Booker, too until I also noticed Engram in the "obvious pickup" section. I ended up picking both of them up in my league where I had Javon as my #1. I also have Colbert as my #3. I think I'd stay put with Colbert, it might be a bit biased, but he's a young player with great upside.

See my other posts....

Edited by brownclown

I was eyeing Booker, too until I also noticed Engram in the "obvious pickup" section.  I ended up picking both of them up in my league where I had Javon as my #1.  I also have Colbert as my #3.  I think I'd stay put with Colbert, it might be a bit biased, but he's a young player with great upside.

See my other posts....

988383[/snapback]

Is Engram a better pick-up than Ferguson

What is the point of playing fantasy football if your choices are based on something you read such as the free agent forecast?

You might as well not play the game.

Players have bad weeks, its a fact of the game, You have to look at the long term stats.

I don't believe Engram has ever been great, but hey, you should pick him up because someone told you to.

Some people like to pick players based on their favorite team so they can watch them.

Some people pick players based on projections, draft sheets and what others tell them to do.

Those who win their League make their picks based on information from all of the above, plus research.

Take C.Pepp for this last weekend, his receivers look like crap, but I know that eventually he'll toss TD's and those receivers will be on the other end.

Look at Alexander, some people want to drop him and say he sucks. Alexander is an Elite back who will by seasons end be at or near the top

Personally, I like QB's based on records and past performances.

RB's based on past performances and ease of schedule

WR's I like based on who is throwing them the ball

TE's I like only if the primary receivers are crap

etc........

All Im saying is I would be cautious who you pick up based on a free agent forecast.

Good luck