[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Patrick Crayton?

1stimer

I figured some of you Dallas homers could shed a little insight into Crayton. He didn't do a whole heck of a lot with all the washed up receivers they had last year but had a decent final game last year. I read something where it was saying Parcell said this week he basically got some of Witten's receptions but he didn't care who got them as long as they caught them.

Is he worth anything FF wise? Does he play consistently? Or is he just an afterthought when Jones, Witten, and Johnson are covered?

It's hard to say. With Keyshawn, Glenn, Witten, and now Peerless, there sure are a lot of capable receivers on that team to compete with. It could be one of those Cleveland-type situations were a random receiver goes off every week and it's totally inconsistent.

Probably only worth a shot in a really deep league, a dynasty league... or by the truly desperate in leagues where waiver moves are free.

I agree with CEO.

Crayton definitely has talent, but he's in amongst a deep corps of receivers. I'm certainly keeping an eye on him to see what kind of consistency is there the next few weeks.

Parcells is still a run first kinda coach though. I don't expect prolific numbers in the Dallas passing game too often, especially if the defense improves.