[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a Mess I have Gotten Into...

alexgaddis

Fitz and Lelie are your safest plays, though Plax on Monday Night is tough to pass up (and frankly so is Porter on Sunday Night in which each team might score 40....he'll play thru the hammy and be largely effective this week).

Even Coles is a decent sleeper pick with the Jets most likely to have a nice bounceback game at home this week against a Dolphin team that overachieved last week...his numbers would have gone from good to awesome last week except for a couple big drops (one for a TD). But unless you have a strong gut feeling, I'd decied between the other four.

Tough call...I'd check the weather/last minute updates on Sunday AM, and try to narrow it down as best u can.

Swammi Says: Plax and Fitz

Plax vs. NO

Fitz vs. Rams

Lelie vs. SD

Coles vs. MIA

Porter vs. KC

Plax on Monday night looks really good to me. I think he played well last week and will continue to improve on a week to week basis. Now the main concern there is E. Manning and his ability to get the passing game going.

Fitz after last week is a lock for sure. Warner looked pretty good, suprise to me but who knows this week. Until Warner starts to fail I would lock Fitz every week.

Lelie looked like garbage, but so did Plummer. I think this week will be a new Denver team. I would expect to see some Dayne, and a lot of Plummer at least attempting to throw, if he can get accurate again then the Denver WR's are good to go, until then I would pass.

Coles, I am not sold on Coles yet this year at all. Plus Miami looked really good.

Porter is a up and comming superstar hurt or not. With all the attention going to Moss I think Porter will explode this year. Plus Collins loves to throw the ball so there should be a lot of chances. KC D looked really good last week is the only downside here.

So with all that being said, I would go Fitz and Porter.

Logo looks much better IMO.

Fenokee, you writing a novel there?

:D , no - puter puked, took awhile to get back on.

Funny how things change after one week. Plax was a plague and now people are questioning whether to start him over players ranked alot higher during fantasy drafts.

I like Burress, but lean towards Lelie and Coles for your last starter spot. Bledsoe was a hot WW pick-up this week after last weeks performance against SD. Denver was so out of sync in Week 1, things can only get better. With the running game suspect, Plummer may have to direct points via the pass versus the run which could lead to Lelie having a starter type day.

Coles and Pennington are gonna do well this season. 6 for 66 and several drops in a dismal NYJ performance speaks volumes to me. I think Coles is a stronger pick than Lelie this week.

Start Coles, but take into account Lelie has a pretty nice upside.

Well, Coles and Lelie both have serious QB issues; I'd probably wait a week on both to see if the issues resolve themselves or not. I actually started Lelie last week and he's benched until I see significant improvement.

I think Plaxico is the right choice, especially given the matchup against NO.

I'd go with Fitz and Lelie ... Plummer is going to rebound this week, and he loves Lelie (14 balls thrown to last week).  I expect Ashley to have a big game.

pls. answer mine  :D

992155[/snapback]

Agree. Lelie had two good games against SD last year (4 for 67 and a touch and 4 for 105). I'd start him.