[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to do..what to do...what to do....

tonyr0802

Ok, I'm about to pull the trigger on this trade and before I do- I want some opinions.

Scoring heavily based on TD's, the longer the TD is the more points it's worth. Ru/Re yards are 1/25 and Pa are 1/50. The owner I'm working with just lost Walker, and picked up Ke Johnson to replace him , but I think he's still looking to recover from Walker.

The trade would be me giving up Ahman Green and Steve Smith and getting Priest Holmes and Brandon Stokley. I think I like the trade because Priest will get more TD's than Green, but I'm curious about what Green may be worth now that Walkers out (will they feature him more?). I think Stokley will get more TD's than yardage (and I'm ok with that) but he's not as good as S. Smith (or is he?)

I would wind up with a RB combo of Alexander/Holmes and WR combo of TO/Chambers/Stokley

Other notes: LJ is on some other roster, there are more WR's than RB's in the pool

My Lineup:

Byron Leftwich, JAC

Donovan McNabb, PHI

Shaun Alexander, SEA

J.J. Arrington®, ARI

De'Shaun Foster, CAR

Ahman Green, GB

Mewelde Moore, MIN

Chris Chambers, MIA

Braylon Edwards®, CLE

Terrell Owens, PHI

Steve Smith, CAR

Troy Williamson®, MIN

Jason Witten, DAL

Jeff Wilkins, STL

Panthers, Team Defense, CAR

His Lineup:

Brett Favre, GB

Chad Pennington, NYJ

Michael Bennett, MIN

Priest Holmes, KC

Travis Henry, TEN

Steven Jackson, STL

T.J. Duckett, ATL

Michael Turner, SD

Ke Johnson, DAL

Marcus Robinson, MIN

Brandon Stokley, IND

Hines Ward, PIT

Peter Warrick, SEA

David Akers, PHI

Chiefs, Team Defense, KC

Give

AGreen + SSmith

Get

PHolmes + BStokley

IMO that is a pretty big drop off from SSmith to Stokley and with LJ cutting into Holmes' numbers maybe not such a big jump at RB.

Alexander + Holmes looks very tasty though.

All in all I think I don't do the deal. Stokley is the THIRD option for Indy (granted they are a high powered offense) and as such will not be consistent.

Give

AGreen + SSmith

Get

PHolmes + BStokley

IMO that is a pretty big drop off from SSmith to Stokley and with LJ cutting into Holmes' numbers maybe not such a big jump at RB.

Alexander + Holmes looks very tasty though.

All in all I think I don't do the deal.  Stokley is the THIRD option for Indy (granted they are a high powered offense) and as such will not be consistent.

992420[/snapback]

I agree, I don't like the trade for you.