[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Advise

Tally

Team 2 on sig

I would be getting Terrell Owens and Chris Brown, I would be giving up Dominick Davis and either Housh or J. Porter

I think having Willie and LJ on my bench gives me the flexibility to make this move.

Also would you rather give up Housh or Porter? It’s my choice. I'm leaning towards Housh only cause I have him on both my teams and I also have CJ on the team involved in the trade and I don’t really like starting 2 WR on same NFL team.

TO will always get you good numbers, I am just a little shaky about Brown. Titans do not look good right now. But hey, it's early! Also, who knows what is going to happen with LJ and Holmes. What happens if Holmes starts getting the bulk of the carries? Then you are stuck with starting Brown, and if Titans stay this bad???? You are gonna lose a feature back in DD, a back you know will get all the touches. You could have Parker in there for a little I guess, but then what happens when Staley and Bettis are Healthy? Take comfort in knowing the Cowler never pulls a hot back, look at Bettis. I would do the trade, but these were the things to think about.

I like that deal. Owens is a STUD and while Davis will have some good games, I think he's going to struggle often this season with all of the issues surrounding the Texans on both offense and defenese.

I have a feeling that either LJ or Parker (or both) will continue to produce, so you'll be fine at RB. You do the deal to get Owens, but if Brown holds up, then you've really gotten the better end of it.

I definitely pull the trigger on that one.

Edit: I would definitely offer Housh first.

Edited by tomfin2000

It's done, did the deal. I gave up Housh not Porter.

I feel really good about this deal. I've been on the Parker bandwagon since day 1. I started him over Davis last week and was gonna do it again this week. I know Davis schedule gets much better starting next week but between LJ, Parker and Brown I should be able to find a match up I like every week anyway, and man if Priest gets hurt and LJ goes full time..... :D

Edited by Tally