[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SIMTT Driver/Lewis/Williams for Moss/KJones

SPeeDy

SIMTT - I was offered Randy Moss and Kevin Jones for Jamal Lewis, Donald Driver and Ricky Williams. We are in a 16 team TD basic league and my roster includes ...

Jake Plummer

Julius Jones

Jamal Lewis

Michael Bennett

Fred Taylor

Ricky Williams

Steve Smith

Donald Driver

Ronald Curry

Jason Witten

Jeff Reed

Atlanta Defense

My feelings are that Jamal Lewis may share carries and possibly lose his starting job to Chester Taylor. I like the fact that Kevin Jones is a 3 down back. So I think Jones is better than Lewis and Moss is better than Driver. Without Ricky Williams it's a no brainer. Is Ricky that valuable?

Would appreciate your opinions.

Edited by SPeeDy

I take the trade. You are getting Moss, who produces every week, and a solid back in Kevin Jones. Lewis is still suffering from bone spurs and splittin time with taylor. Ricky Williams will not do anything when he is back anyways. I do not like Ricky Williams at all, he has lost too much weight and muscle which means he will be less productive, especially around the endzone. He was not impressive during the preseason. TAKE THE TRADE.

I may be out of the loop, what does SMITT mean?

And how do you have that team in a 16 team league? Keeper? Unless you don't have Moss, then it makes sense if you drafted late.

The offer doesn't make sense.

You have J.Lewis, Driver, and R.Williams, yet you list Randy Moss as your WR, huh.

I'd do the deal if you get Moss, much better than Driver.

I like Lewis but he may struggle if they don't figure out the QB situation.

Good Luck.

Edit for SMITT - Should I make this Trade.....Doh!

Good Job reading the instructions at the top :D

Edited by nhoops