[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Bettis/Parker for Gonzo?

tomfin2000

I'm contemplating making a move for Gonzo. Here's his team:

QB: Mannning, Big Ben

RB: Dunn, Staley, Goings

WR: Bruce, Muhammad, Mason, Housh

TE: Gonzo, Jolly

K: Vinatieri, Nugent

DEF: Colts, Jets

(Yes, I know it looks like he's an amatuer, but he's actually been playing for years and although his drafts and transactions are totally off the wall, the guy always seems to finish near the top and even won the championship two years ago.)

My team and league info are in my sig line.

I know McMichael had a strong game, but he always starts the season strong and then bottoms out. Parker could either be a Top Ten RB or this year's Quintin Griffin. I honestly think it could go either way. However, Gonzo is pretty much a sure thing.

What combination of players (if any) between Bettis, Parker and McMichael would you offer for Gonzo?

Thanks for the help!

I would offer McMicheal and Parker.  You are already set at RB, so just let Parker go.  Letting Gonzo go would be really hard, but that person needs a good RB and this offer might have him bite.  Offer McMicheal and Parker and see what happens.

994458[/snapback]

That's pretty much what I was thinking as well. Anybody else?