[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

W. Parker/S. Davis 4 R. Moss/A. Crumpler?

Swashbucklers

This trade went down in my league and I was wondering how many of you would have accepted it or declined it, knowing how high some of you are on Fast Willie. What are your opinions.

I am not looking to veto it, just wondering who got the better deal.

The owner that got Moss now has Westy, SA, Holt, and Moss. All he needs is a QB but I am sure that some other sucker will give him that eventually!

Edited to add: It wasn't STEPHEN DAVIS, but JERRY PORTER instead!

Also, it is a TE required league. The guy that traded away Moss has K Jones and Fragile Fred, along with Bettis, which makes sense, but his wideouts now are Porter, Lelie, B. Edwards, and Santampon Moss.

Edited by Swashbucklers

Depends on what both rosters look like.

Maybe the other guy needed RB's.

But 2 tier 1's (Alge's almost up there with Gonzo and Gates) for a tier 3/4 in Davis who had 1 ok game who's splitting with Foster and hasn't played a full season in awhile and a late rnd / WW pick up in Parker who could be a stud or in RBBC in a few weeks doesn't seem too fair. Maybe he's not high on Moss?

Is it a TE req. league? Who does the guy that gave up Crumpler have? And Parker has value in a keeper.

Depends on what both rosters look like.

Maybe the other guy needed RB's.

But 2 tier 1's (Alge's almost up there with Gonzo and Gates) for a tier 3/4 in Davis who had 1 ok game who's splitting with Foster and hasn't played a full season in awhile and a late rnd / WW pick up in Parker who could be a stud or in RBBC in a few weeks doesn't seem too fair.  Maybe he's not high on Moss?

Is it a TE req. league?  Who does the guy that gave up Crumpler have?  And Parker has value in a keeper.

994517[/snapback]

Sorry nhoops, I've got to disagree. Moss in this deal REALLY swings it in the favor of the guy who got him. Crumpler ain't chopped liver either. I don't care what their rosters look like, IMO, it's a really one-sided trade.

Sorry nhoops, I've got to disagree.  Moss in this deal REALLY swings it in the favor of the guy who got him.  Crumpler ain't chopped liver either.  I don't care what their rosters look like, IMO, it's a really one-sided trade.

994526[/snapback]

Which is essentially what I said in my second paragraph.

Moss and Crumpler....2 studs for 2 non studs.

The only thing that might make this not so bad to the guy giving up Moss is if it is a keeper, the Parker factor. And if they don't know Davis's inj. history and think he'll have a good year.