[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is T Bell injured?

Grimm74

I just picked him up. I wonder 2 things:

1. was Anderson hurt on his last 2 yard carry?

2. will Dayne get a chance to play a lot now?

Almost as many yards as Anderson on HALF the carries. And on 4th and 1 in the 4th where if they got stopped OT they ran Dayne and he got 10 and set up the winning FG. That HAS to stick in Shanny's mind.

Almost as many yards as Anderson on HALF the carries. And on 4th and 1 in the 4th where if they got stopped OT they ran Dayne and he got 10 and set up the winning FG. That HAS to stick in Shanny's mind.

1001208[/snapback]

It is sticking in my mind as a Anderson Owner. He looked better then Anderson..he even looked Quicker. I am going to be clinging to all Mike Anderson news I can get tonight and tommorrow( as our waiver wire does not open up until Tuesday.)

It is sticking in my mind as a Anderson Owner. He looked better then Anderson..he even looked Quicker. I am going to be clinging to all Mike Anderson news I can get tonight and tommorrow( as our waiver wire does not open up until Tuesday.)

1001216[/snapback]

He was talking on Sirius after the game and said he was due to leave the game early because of his rib. He said it was sore and that's all. He'll be fine.

1001216[/snapback]

me too.

He  was talking on Sirius after the game and said he was due to leave the game early because of his rib. He said it was sore and that's all. He'll be fine.

1001222[/snapback]

Maybe but did he open the door for Dayne now? Anderson 3.2 per carry. Dayne 5.5 per carry.

One thing is certain Bell is out of it for now. Not even 1 carry.

Edited by giantsfan

I hear that, and I won't drop Bell because of that, but at this point Bell seems to be a long shot to do anything. After what we've seen last year and this year I think it is pretty clear Shanny doesn't have much confidence in Bell. Q, Droughns, Anderson, and now even Dayne have been ahead of this guy. There must be a reason for that.